hustler DOC redew

• hustler DOC redew

IGN: hustler
    SteamID: 40 "hustler" [U:1:205631791] 20:26 175 0 active
    Steam Profile: hustler

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: DOC

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: This section is going to be longer since i have to explain the ENTIRE situation now. hustler dm's from his base and hides within his base that has a suit charger with 300, a teleport, and a propjob that makes it hard to invade when he has sex and a suit charger he sucks on like a teet. At the beginning of the video he is outside his base and fights until he is hit enough that he has to charge his suit and goes inside his base. He then continues to engage in this combat by opening the door and trading blows. Not only is his base difficult to get into at this time but as you can see from what brenDEN is typing and saying, another apartments door is stuck open, which makes it impossible to get upstairs to his apartment. Due to this there is no way to get into the apartment and so the only way to fight is through his window. Due to this I am fighting him back, and as I cannot push I await the window. The only reason this fight lasts this long is due to hustler going back to his suit charger, which is why I even have time to heal. I am posting the entire fight in this request due to the other one not being enough. I try and trim the videos down as much as I can so that admins don't have to spend as much time viewing information that I don't feel is necessary for the report. If this video is not enough I can also show me getting killed prior to spawning in.
    Witnesses at the scene: Afrin, box named "Syntax Error"

Was there an admin online at the time?: No

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Does this player have any previous bans?: Yes, multiple INCLUDING 5 prior for DOC, and 3 for SOC. The player knows the rules very well and knows what he did.

Proof of rule breaking:
    drive.google.com/file/d/1401IE…k3xnIX_6/view?usp=sharing
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest