DeathSmite's Civil Protection Application

• DeathSmite's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: DeathSmite
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:600217467
    Time played: 776 hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, I understand.

Do you have a mic?: No but I can afford to buy one.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: The server needs an active police force and I believe cops make the server more fun.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Players with 1800 crime or higher are subject to cuff/jail. Police may only kick door if player has 4000+ crime. Cops may only dm when provoked or to help another officer being attacked.
    Cops are not allowed to kill cuffed players inside jail.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Cops slow down the pace of crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I attack them until they're dead. I will only attack citizens if i'm provoked.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): I can put in atleast 14 hours every week. (GMT-5)
    How will you benefit the server?: I will help the server have an active police force and slow down crime. Cops make the server more fun.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: I've been a cop on other servers years ago.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    I will greet them to the server and ask them if they need help learning anything. I will let them know of useful commands such as !tutorial, /job and motd with a lot of info. I will even give them a personal tour and guidance if requested.

Anything else you would like to add?: Thanks for reading my application.
  • @staff, can a forum admin place this in the proper section plz.

+1 from me, great player, seems to know the rules well, and is always active.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest