Cast your VOTE. Ruby X Amsterville

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would to be possible to remove the dock but keep and or re locate the two large bases that are on the back river?

Oor even, looking at the second pic of the market, remove the right side of the market and somehow drag or incorporate the back river and dock to that area instead? Cut out half or more of the lake? Kinda keep both in a sense?
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • Captain Cock wrote:

REZOZ "You can have ONE or the OTHER, One thing, one thing or the other thing...you choose"

N3MO "So... hmmm... can we have like both?"

CAPTAIN COCK "Yay!"
      "...and can we have an AIR FORCE BASE on the top as well!!!"

<REZOZ HAS DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER>
      Hey rez while you're at it why don't you throw the entire island of mainland Japan too?
      CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
      Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
    • See my dilemma is, it's already an amazing map. I'd hate to lose what makes it a great Rp map. Lots of great gang bases, rooftops for dming, lots of easter eggs, hidden rooms, and plenty of room for new players to explore.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • I agree.

I think what Rezoz is working on is a sparkly new version. Not necesserily a kill the old map forever proposal.

Hopefully he'll let us have a run round the new one when it's ready then we can see if it's an improvement on an already great classic.

If it's not - he will obviously have to be burnt at the stake.