Soc abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You blackmailed me to get 50k from me and I admitted to my rule violation afrin you abused soc many times in a row and you will not get away with it your an asshole go ahead post your demo if I get banned so be it but you need to be banned as well for breaking soc many times!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Moldy Tortia: grammar ().

• I hit delete by accident here a repost of the ban report!

IGN:ıllıllı aFRin ıllıllı

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457494110

Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/MaZikTop2gg/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: He abused soc

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:

My footage contains logs of him abusing soc many times by killing afk player named corrupted homie. I am admitting to doing this one time as I was unaware of this breaking rules as afrin showed me how to do this and after the one time I did it afrin said I broke soc then he said recorded me and threatened to get me banned if I didn't give him 50K even though he did it 10 times. This is blackmail as feel he duped me or baited me into doing this as I was unaware of this breaking the rules and I will not be bullied into giving him the money so this is proof not only to expose him for being a hypocrite as he abused soc many times but also to defend myself thank you! I don't have footage of him in the act of killing the player corrupted homie but I do have the logs that should suffice. I admit my guilt for doing this one time but like I said I was unaware of this rule though if you do punish me but afrin abused it many times and deserves punishment for doing it!

Witnesses at the scene: No all were afk

Was there an admin online at the time?: Yes but they were afk

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Does this player have any previous bans?: Not sure

Proof of rule breaking:

Here my proof:
  • I feel like there's some confusion on the rules here, SOC doesn't relate to killing anyone.
    From the MOTD:

MOTD wrote:

Do not intentionally suicide or disconnect to avoid combat, being or to prevent the loss of drugs or cash.- This has nothing to do with the Combat Flagging System.- Combat starts when someone initiates a Chase or fires at you, even if they miss.
    I didn't see any proof of Afrin suiciding out of combat in that video and since Afrin hasn't posted his demo (which I doubt he even has) there's no evidence against Moldy either.
    Blackmail is not technically a rule, it's just an asshole thing to do. I would advise you to just ignore everything Afrin (and Hustler) says since 90% of it is just lies and manipulation anyway.

As there's no proof of rule breaking here, this report is going to be denied and closed.