(λ)Corrupt_Homie(λ) Civil Protection Application

• (λ)Corrupt_Homie(λ) Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: (λ)Corrupt_Homie(λ)
    SteamID: funnymoss438505
    Time played: 3 days, 18 hours, 26 minutes

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, I’m not even in a gang so it would be fine with me.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I don't use it that much.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to help with players that are being bothered with high crime players.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only cuff people with 1,800 crime or higher, There can be Cops vs. Cops fights, If you see a Cop getting shot by a Rebel, you can help the Cop in killing the Rebel, Do not Hit random Rebels with the Stunstick to Heal them unless you were asked to.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: it's like a real cop.

If a player were to be rdming you, what do you do?: I would decline.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): At least 24 hours, if not, more

How will you benefit the server?: I will try and keep all players with 1,800+ crime in a cell

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will give him/her instructions on how to play. I will also tell him/her who to report in case an O.G. player kills him.

Anything else you would like to add?: I have never had a ban on the server and I have never had a vac ban.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Corrupt_Homie ().

• -1 for the time being.

Really appreciate the app and wanting to try but atm I don't think corrupt can handle being a cop. Has a hard enough time as it is keeping his composure while being rdm and raided in the server as a rebel. Can't lash out, scream, and cry every time someone kills you. I'd say give it a little more time, and get a little more rp experience.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”

The post was edited 2 times, last by Capt_n3Mo: was thinking of someone else atm when I read the app. ().

• I think soon he should get a chance, but we will watch him close to make sure he is right for cop.

Lawdog's Key Points:

-Do not shoot rebels who have not first shot directly at you at anytime, unless they are on PD property or in a lockdown situation where they are OUTDOORS and able to be shot at.

-Only heal players that ask for it, and do not use the stun stick on players randomly when they do not have crime.

-Do not let rebels farm you (kill you), always defends yourself to a decent extent.

-If you accidentally shoot a player, apologize. Also offer some kind of compensation if items are lost as a result (optional but strongly recommended).

-Try to be as fair and even keeled as you can be, try to not allow some players to benefit more than others because of your police work.

-When you kick doors it is ok if rebels naturally follow you in, BUT do not collaborate with rebels or communicate to them because that is collusion and favoritism.

-When you switch to Cop, try to stay a cop for decent amount of time, especially if there is crime.

- It is ok to ask rebels if they want their crime taken away or "cuff uncuff" rather than send them to jail. You can also jail then un-jail for more cop EXP.

that is all

Ok since he has read my last comment and listen to us coach him up in server....

Accepted!
  • Was kicked off cop to rebel for using kickdoor with under 4k crime.

He has been given a firm warning and if it happens again, he will get a 90 day suspension.
    6-18-21

Corrupt Homie has been cop stripped on 6/23/21 for 2 months for shooting rebels unprovoked.
    Can re apply after suspension is over.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”

The post was edited 1 time, last by Capt_n3Mo: Reconsideration ().

• Users Online 1

1 Guest