Moldy Tortia Cop Application

• Moldy Tortia Cop Application

In-Game name: Moldy Tortia

SteamID: 76561198034111266

Time played: 4 Days, 10 Hours, 28 mMnutes

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: That's fine with me not an issue I don't care about gangs.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I don't use it that much prefer not to.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: This is it the question I feel a strong duty to protect this server this community from people who commit crimes am talking massive crime big huge I have already started as a vigilante even if my application gets denied I will never stop fighting for justice.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: You can only shoot players if they shoot at you first, you can only arrest players with 1800+ crime, players with 4000+ crime can have door kicked down if in their house to be arrested, if one cop sees another cop shot by a player then they can assist them, don't change back n forth between rebel and cop, don't do soc to give players weapons as cop, don't arrest or kill for no reason as cop, don't show favoritism as cop toward players when it comes to jail such as releasing one player and not another. or accepting bail for one player but not another

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To arrest players who have lots of crime.

If a player were to be rdming you, what do you do?: I mean like as a rebel I would obviously shoot back but as a cop, I wouldn't retaliate unless they shoot me first as rdming as a cop isn't allowed though I would try to arrest them if they had h1800+ crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): Like 20+ hours I play every week.

How will you benefit the server?: I will keep everyone safe arrest all those on massive crime sprees like 1800+ to deter violent crime.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would offer assistance to the new player help by telling them to type !tutorial and give them tips to play the game I have helped new players before. I once helped new player gave him a bunch of weapons before he prop killed me and screamed at me in Russian it was a very amazing experience because I got to help a new player and get screamed at in russian.

Anything else you would like to add?: Yes, its me you must have likely heard the news the hero the local vigilante who saved the day well that's me am that guy I was there I stopped it now if you don't know what am talking about I will fill you in. So today 6/23/2021 a massive event took place on this server by a well-known criminal at large named specter yes you may have heard of him anyways this man threatened everything your freedoms our freedoms and rights by taking multiple hostages and growing huge amounts of weed well I stopped him and his massive crime wave. Yes that right me Moldy torita your local hero I stopped this criminal no praise needed just doing work for justice saving everyone. This specter criminal went on a massive crime wave resulting in 20k crime I sprung into action along with another cop but hes irrelevant as he was defeated by specter so I sprung into action yes that's right me Modly Tortia once an ordinary citizen now hero local crime fighter anyways I worked quickly he took a box player hostages as well as others in the theater. This box player and others begged for help as specter held them, hostage, & he had weed as well I lockpicked his door karate chopped (shot) him to death and saved the box players along with getting 20k in weed. This is the biggest event in the server history he could have ended the server here but I saved it putting an end to specter crime spree thank you no praise needed local crime hero vigilante Moldy Tortia on the job no praise needed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Moldy Tortia ().