Unlimited Doorhack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unlimited Doorhack

I know I'm not the only one interested in an unlimited door hack. I know others, myself included would buy platinum VIP if it was available. I was a VIP and have chosen not to renew based on the unfair advantage that some get with the currently unavailable Platinum VIP. Since platinum VIP is not offered anymore, is there a way to make the unlimited door hack available for purchase from a vendor for a fair price? This to me seems like a fair solution to this issue, it would offer a little more fair game play for the players that never got the chance to buy Platinum VIP. If this was offered I would renew my VIP membership. Thank you

Whoever thumbs downed this, would you care to discuss why this would be a bad idea?
    • .50BMG wrote:

Whoever thumbs downed this, would you care to discuss why this would be a bad idea?
      It's hustler that thumbs downed it.

I don't think Platinum VIP or an unlimited doorhack will ever become available again. We can't even get regular map switches now and those are scheduled, ban requests take about as long as it takes for you to get your tax return back, and there is barely any incentive for a player to continue playing at this point. A majority of the day is just players AFKing. There's no reason for platinum VIP, it may possibly bring more people back, but as long as everything else remains stagnant the server will just continue to widdle away.
    • TO: METAL ^X^

The server is what you make it, it is up to you. Come play cop, come help teach new players, try to make a positive unselfish contribution to the server.
      Otherwise Metal you just sound like Male "Karen", wanting to speak to the manager because things are not perfect. If you are too jaded to help out or even play anymore, then please refrain and let others talk who know the actual truth or still enjoy playing.

If .50 wants to talk about his VIP and you have nothing at all to help with it, then do not vent your frustrations on his post, make your own. It is a bad move otherwise imo.

Please do not reply to this @Metal, I will not respond to you on .50's post that you have tried to turn into your crap box for you complaints.

TO: .50

I will see what I can do about getting you Platinum VIP or at least something close to it. It could be that when we switch maps soon a few things in the server need to be adjusted first.
    • TO: Lawdog

This post is in the general discussion and the things I had to say pertain to the subject matter. Platinum VIP unfortunately wont be a thing anytime soon and I listed the reasons why. Instead of calling me a "Male "Karen"" Please contribute to the actual discussion being had and list some counter points.
    • Lawdog wrote:

TO: .50

I will see what I can do about getting you Platinum VIP or at least something close to it. It could be that when we switch maps soon a few things in the server need to be adjusted first.
      Thanks for taking the bull by the horn and looking into it Lawdog. It is much appreciated. I'm looking forward to hearing more on this topic. For how many talk about this topic "Platinum VIP" in game, I'm surprised more haven't weighed in. Cheers
    • I tried for the longest time to get a response and kinda gave up, even offered more $ for it.

Hopefully with a new season possibly coming we can work with Syle to get a re-vamped plat vip and put something together.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • over 2 years a I asked syles about Platium and if I could buy a unlimited door hack for 10 million, he put up a vender with it for 100 million. He said he was not bringing platium back because he felt it was pay to win. I asked further and said it is unfair since all his friends have already paid to win. the rest is silence
    • chinasyndrome wrote:

over 2 years a I asked syles about Platium and if I could buy a unlimited door hack for 10 million, he put up a vender with it for 100 million. He said he was not bringing platium back because he felt it was pay to win. I asked further and said it is unfair since all his friends have already paid to win. the rest is silence
      At this point 100M is a step in the right direction. Unattainable for most by them self. But if gangs and friends helped each other grind it out its do-able. It would suck to be getting close to that goal post and have an Eco reset right before you can make the purchase.
    • So the solution seems to be, if you want an Unlimited Doorhack - make friends with Syle.
      Bitching about his server and suggesting he'd act like a dick with a reset - not a good start.

Personally I've always liked him and think he sets a wonderful example of a kind a generious server owner.
      And, in case I missed it, Happy Birthday Syle. Hope you had a really great Christmas too!

x
    • I was not suggesting a Eco reset, I dont see where anyone else was suggesting a reset. Are you reading between the lines? I was saying if a very high price was set for platinum VIP as quoted from China and for some reason Eco was reset before map changes it would be a tough item to obtain. I haven't bitched once on this thread about the server or Syle. It is merely a suggestion.
    • Captain Cock wrote:

Bitching about his server and suggesting he'd act like a dick with a reset - not a good start.

Personally I've always liked him and think he sets a wonderful example of a kind a generious server owner.
      And, in case I missed it, Happy Birthday Syle. Hope you had a really great Christmas too!

x
      Who’s bitching about anyone? Why do some always have to flip things in a negative way? .50 has a legit question and I don’t think he nor anyone else complained about syle or the server.

Please try to keep replies about the general topic that was posted. Thanks
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • ...Who's bitching?

Metal
      <bitch #1> "We can't even get regular map switches now and those are scheduled,
      <bitch #2> ban requests take about as long as it takes for you to get your tax return back, and there is
      <bitch #3> barely any incentive for a player to continue playing at this point.
      <bitch #4> A majority of the day is just players AFKing.
      <bitch #5> There's no reason for platinum VIP, it may possibly bring more people back, but as long as
      <bitch #6> everything else remains stagnant the server will just continue to widdle away."

China
      "I asked further and said it is unfair since all his friends have already paid to win.
      <mini bitch / whinge #1> the rest is silence"

.50BMG
      <not a bitch or whinge but suggesting Syle might add it then reset the econ to annoy players>
      "It would suck to be getting close to that goal post and have an Eco reset right before you can make the purchase."

Try reading the whole thread before commenting. I replied to the topic "how to get a doorhack" I made a suggestion and gave some advice, to avoid moaning about the server, or Syle. I replied to the topic - you didn't

NOTHING negative. I said the only thing positive.
      Chickity check yo'self before you wreck yo salf.

I really hate being the one who posts tons of crap but...
      Had my rant now - Here's a suggestion how we might solve the Unlimited Doorhack thing.

If UNLIMITED is too corrupting, how about new 3 separate $50K 1 min doorhacks added to the store list.
      Each one, called like Multi Doorhack A, Multi Doorhack B and Multi Doorhack C, costs 100K.

Players can buy all 3 and USE each one as a separate item in their inventory.
      So you can instant hack 3 doors, the wait for the first one to recharge which would be like 30 secs by the time you've gone through doors.

it's halfway between a 1 min recharge and unlimited. Usually you only really need to hack 4 or 5 doors (in PD)
      We don't really need true UNLIMITED. The new Multi buy Is expensive. (perhaps even £250K each even - IDK.

But the $50K ones don't work in packs so this works as a sort of limited unlimited system.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Captain Cock ().

• I am going to ignore the fact that you spent time to make an entire post here to discredit everyone else.

The multihack idea isn't a bad start to an inbetween. But a simpler option would be maybe buff the timer on the doorhacks to take less time, but make them more expensive. even if it's a 10 second cooldown it gives enough of a delay to not just have someone scoot through 30 doors and disappear. Another option than just making it more expensive would be to have an increased crimerate for doorhacks and lockpicks. So each hack or pick generates more crime.

This option would be simpler to produce than to create another 3 items and then link their uses between each other.