Snowden Nerf And The New Meta [DISCUSSION]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Snowden Nerf And The New Meta [DISCUSSION]

Snowden's Nerf has changed the meta, what job do we use now?
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
      The Snowden nerf changed Snowden from being a job 2x better than hacker, to a hacking improvement. Snowden now makes a sizable amount less than it used to. Banking software is now more common, and hacking software is now 'less' common.

The nerf has brought the job Drug Runner, which was often thought of as the runner up to Snowden/hacker in profits, now up to par with it.

Personally I like to keep the meta of jobs diverse. (I know I do this a lot) On my server I had jobs that were required to play in order to get certain things, Essentially it was like Hacker. I hope the list of meta jobs can be diverse. Counterfeiter is very viable, and so is drug grower. but what about new job ideas or buffs to other jobs? (Like adding specialties for robber or something, or perhaps cop jobs like sanitation)

The purpose of this post was to discuss different ways of making money, and your opinions on the nerf/current meta. I hope that good suggestions are formed from this discussion.
      CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
      Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
    • While snowden may have been nerfed, it is still a high paying low risk job. You get crime, and you have a slight risk when you cash in.

Drug runner has much higher active risk within the job. So if it pays more than snowden it would make sense.

Cops do not need any jobs or buffs. 5 dollars a second for jail time can rack up fast.

New jobs will need to be a completely unique concept to even be considered. That also doesn't include how complicated and stable it will be.

I do believe some kind of active low risk no crime low paying job like sanitation could be good. It would give newer players more options than just scooping trash.

The fastest and most lucrative way to make $ is going to be completing dailies.