Hollywood Onion (the mayor)'s Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hollywood Onion (the mayor)'s Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Hollywood Onion (the mayor)
    SteamID: Hollywood Onion (the mayor)
    Time played: Hollywood Onion (the mayor)

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a
    Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the
    same time?: Yes, but as mayor i can literally do whatever i want.

Do you have a mic?: Onions dont talk bro.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because im the mayor and there has been alot of civil unrest regarding my election this week. I want to personally go after all those who opposed me and make them suffer. I figure sending them to jail will be the quickest way to earn their votes before the mid-term elections.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Arrest all those who oppose me, ridicule me, or propagate slander against me. also those who refuse to donate to my election campaign.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Same as above.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I dont know, id probably give them a cookie or a watermelon. But only if they donated to me first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? As much as it requires me, im very busy as mayor.

How will you benefit the server?: I'm the mayor, i will increase taxes to produce more revenue for the server.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will ask him to donate to my campaign, and explain how to donate. If no donation is made, i will have to arrest him/her.

Anything else you would like to add?: I'm the mayor, none shall oppose me. also i demand a bowling alley be built. Together, we will make civil protection great again. I promise!

--End Application--
  • I think he needs some more time, being cop is a trusted position in our community and is taken seriously.
    very corrupt mayor!
    -1 for now

Until a proper Cop App is posted and when you have reached 80 hrs you can apply again. Thanks

Denied for now, Closed.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”