Police Application Form

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Police Application Form

In-Game name:TRIGGER=TIGGER
    SteamID:76561198069272222
    Time played: 66h

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?:I don't want to join a gang i want to be part of the force for justice!

Do you have a mic?: Yes of course

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:For the PD raids, So the citizens have a way to do dailies, And so there wont just be rebels online

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:anything over 1800 can be cuff/uncuff,Never kill a jailed citizen! Before 4k crime don't kick in doors,can only kill if shot and and you know your being shot at. helping other cops is okay I think ive never seen two on at once

What is the function the Civil Protection?:to protect new players, keep crime down,sometimes just a target from rebels..

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:Nothing typically, about the second time its gonna be on till i killem, then it start over

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? PDT i work part time but about 20 to 30 hours a week

How will you benefit the server?:I have spent over 600k hour in Rp I can almost get along with anyone and I never rage quit

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:Oh no,I have been apart of many police forces

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:Ask if they want help< depending on answer help, offer tour of map, showing where stores and weapons and located, let them know ill be around when ever they need even for dailies if i can help..

Anything else you would like to add?:Thank You for taking the time to read this, I hope i get to know you ,Or meet you IN-GAME

--End Application--
  • +1
    Would make a great cop!

Accepted, best of luck to yah!
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”