Admin abuse is outrageous

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Admin abuse is outrageous

Sometimes admins will do funny ha has to troll and think they're funny. Such as killing a player, impersonating the player, muting/gagging the player without warning or without them breaking the rules. I'm sure we can all agree that this is admin abuse. But also consider that people pay money on this server. Should a server where you can pay actual money be so unprofessional like this? I don't think so and it really does give a bad look on the server. Why play this when I could play on another server where admins actually know how to administrate or moderate? At least they don't abuse their powers or give any unjustified action. Cold Community is just like any other server and should therefore be scrutinized like any other server.
  • I don't see how killing a player is admin abuse? You would have to elaborate on that one. I have never seen an actual admin impersonate someone. Most rules are open to admin discretion, so depending on the admin it may apply to a rule.

Luckily for you there is a format for reporting an admin for abuse. Just make sure you have proof, and fill out the proper format and then the higher ups can take care of it.
  • Please don't accuse an admin of abuse if you do not have proof. If you have concerns about an admins actions please reach out to another admin.

You have to remember admins are players as well, me personally I troll the trolls. I will never stop attacking them. Being permed by an admin is in no way abuse.

When It comes to the gag and muting, some of the admin staff has asked and asked over and over for you to stop talking about religion, acting trollish in chat, and topics. No one cares nor wants to hear it so after several warnings of course an admin will mute or gag you.

Last but not least, ColdCommunity is one of a kind. No server will ever be like ours. Can't relate our community to another, it's a breed of it's own.

Next time please post in the proper section with the proper format.

Post Closed
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”