Bugs as a cop.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bugs as a cop.

Hello as cop ive seen some anoyings bugs that might be fixed
      1. the jail problem
      When we cuff players and trying to send them to jail it says we sent them to jail ( while they are still on the streets) so that means we have to press on suicide chamber after
      To get them effectively in jail

2.Cop as Citizen
      Ive seen while i was a cop and playing arrest players ( after a couple times while i am a cop my name goes to citizen (rebel) while i am a cop and can still arrest players players think i am rebel while i am cop

3. Release players
      When some players manually get released they are stuck inside the pd jails
      So when a new player gets released they cannot leave pd because they have no doorhack etc

4. cop spawn outside on the big wheel
      Is irritating

if i see some more bugs i will let you know!

Feel free to add me on steam

Greetingz
      The new Sheriff in town
      Fristii el patron

<3 <3
      Fristii El Patron
      The new Sherrif in town
      24/7 Active
      Steam link below

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288382007/

The post was edited 1 time, last by PatronFristii: Cop spawn ().

• ReBeL KinG KaZiK wrote:

1. the jail problem
      When we cuff players and trying to send them to jail it says we sent them to jail ( while they are still on the streets) so that means we have to press on suicide chamber after
      To get them effectively in jail

2.Cop as Citizen
      Ive seen while i was a cop and playing arrest players ( after a couple times while i am a cop my name goes to citizen (rebel) while i am a cop and can still arrest players players think i am rebel while i am cop

3. Release players
      When some players manually get released they are stuck inside the pd jails
      So when a new player gets released they cannot leave pd because they have no doorhack etc

4. cop spawn outside on the big wheel
      Is irritating

lemme add some remarks

1. maybe try not cuffing people.
      2. the undercover cop glitch, would be interesting as an actual alternative to cop (eg. a rebel job with no increased health/suit but that can still make stunstick arrests and earn exp, and does not have to be provoked to fight back).
      3. a great glitch when you have a cuffsaw and doorhack. in fact, it would be interesting as an actual mechanic intended to start occasional jail breakouts. it's unironically balanced imo, it has produced a lot of fun in the past.
      4. it's also irritating for players trying to repetitively butcher cops, but the bigger issue is the PD is too small on Uptown. anything that disrupts the ancient ritual of police sacrifice converts ambrosia to dog water.