El Patron's Administrator application

    • El Patron's Administrator application

      Steam Name: Fristii El Patron

      SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164058139

      Age: 24 ( 12th December) then i become 25

      How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Before the Complete refresh I was cop & vip
      Since 3-4 weeks ago i am back! Some players of you might maybe still remember me
      Ive been member since 2015 (But with other account ) ( Left couple time's Due personal reasons) But now completely back server became better & better! <3


      What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:
      I think cold community might use more active admins some of the admins have different timezone , or have busy days
      I have no work, Nothing do to all day, So i am all day free, I am a social person & funny person, I believe i could make cold community even better then it is!
      Being an active admin is a great point for the server! New players asking help ( We help them wherever we can)
      I want to become a part of the cold community team since i have nothing to do all day and i miss being a part of a admin team on a roleplay


      Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:
      Yes i do :rolleyes:

      I had in 2018 also my own server named Fungamerz & FRAGanimals rp server ( Server-Owner)

      Ive been admin on Killerbob's Rp server (Root- Admin)


      Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
      Yes i do :)

      a). Kicking a player:
      sm_kick or /kick "Name" "Reason"

      b). Banning a player(for one day):
      sm_ban or /ban "Name" "Time" "Reason"


      Creating a prop:
      /db_create "Propname"


      Freezing a prop:
      sm_freezeit /freezeit

      e). Saving a prop:
      sm_save /save

      f). Connecting a prop to a door: sm_linkpropdoor "Doornumber" or /linkpropdoor "Doornumber"

      g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_help or sm_searchcmd


      Explain how you would handle the following situations:

      A player says they suspect another player of hacking:
      I would suspect player , If i am not sure i would ask any other admin to help keep an eye on the person, Untill proven
      (Other opinion would be ) Record & send it to couple admins and ask their opinion)
      If player has proof i would tell them to report him/her at the forum

      A cop is rdming other players:
      I would warn the cop not to rdm unless he got shot first ( unless someone is in Police department) (No rebels in pd allowed)

      A rebel is rdming players under ten hours:
      Since the motd says the rule is suspended till 18-11-2021 i Would tell him on 18-11-2021 the rule activates again

      So if he does not listen after 18th november I would Warn him again ( if he doesnt listen then) I would kick him for that reason

      If he does again, I will need to discuss with other admins for a correct punishment for that player
      Maybe start with 1 hour ban

      A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before:
      I will Welcome the player to the cold community rp server! If he need helps he will be told to feel free to add me if need any help :) also to check out /motd or the cold community wiki on forums

      A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up:
      I would tell the player to re-applicate ( Unless higher admin rank gives command to give back the rank)

      No proof=No rank
      Simply re-apply

      Have you read and understood the community rules?:
      Yes , I do!

      Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?:
      Ofcourse i do!

      Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?:
      Yes i do!

      Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?:
      Yes i do Thats a normal situation!


      God bless me
      Have a nice day
      Hope to hear good replies & to become a part of the cold community team <3

      Fristiiii El Patron
      Fristii El Patron
      The new Sherrif in town
      24/7 Active
      Steam link below

      steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288382007/

      The post was edited 3 times, last by PatronFristii: Updated member time ().

    • Fristi truly seems like a great individual in the short time I have known him, seems to care about the server/community as a whole.
      He holds events often, helps new and old players whenever it is needed
      Plays cop often and well in my opinion.

      He is overall very active in the community, and cares about the community.

      I feel as in the future when he gets more time under his belt and the community can get to know him more he may deserve a position within our staff.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

      “From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Capt_n3Mo ().

    • The overall experience of Frtisi has been overwhelmingly positive. He seems to very much enjoy this server, and is putting alot of dedication into it. However I am a bit hesitant on him getting admin, as I have not seen how he would deal with handling someone who might be more of a challenge to deal with. So for now my opinion is -1
      I am the illuminati; 666
    • I don't think admin is the right thing for "Fristi" right now. I think he needs several hundred more hours of ACTUAL GAMEPLAY before I could even possibly consider this. I think if he were to show his dedication to our community with another year or so of sticking around , during good times and bad , I might reconsider my position on this.
    • Nugget wrote:

      The overall experience of Frtisi has been overwhelmingly positive. He seems to very much enjoy this server, and is putting alot of dedication into it. However I am a bit hesitant on him getting admin, as I have not seen how he would deal with handling someone who might be more of a challenge to deal with. So for now my opinion is -1
      Then you should say neutral :D I cannot handle something without any permission, Thats why i ask atleast for a trial period to prove myself that i am worth admin within cold community :(

      Like Doom said i give him a point about the dedication But i came back now ive been grinding 3-4 weeks already again on the server playing daily as cop my current rank is police major
      Its not the meaning i will leave again , i will stay, thats for sure, I just hope to get a chance to prove myself to syle & the rest of the admin team and also for the other players within the community & newcomers I am ready for admin but i just need a trial period to prove myself towards everyone :)

      HAND OF DOOM wrote:

      I don't think admin is the right thing for "Fristi" right now. I think he needs several hundred more hours of ACTUAL GAMEPLAY before I could even possibly consider this. I think if he were to show his dedication to our community with another year or so of sticking around , during good times and bad , I might reconsider my position on this.
      Nothing personally, But if you talk about ACTUAL gametime , Then where is the rest of the admins all the time?
      Nemo ( working)
      Grubsy (AFK or working) No idea (Also not admin on hl2dm)
      Thundershort (Comes & Has to go after a while)
      Doggy havent seen/ havent have a chance to talk to yet

      what about their actual gametime?

      I live in belgium timezones are different, you always come online hour before i go to my bed & go offline sometimes when i wake up

      Like i said ^^ Nothing personally its just something i want to clear out before miss understandings

      Most of time only 1 admin online wich is doing something else, IF you think good it would be good to have a admin also from different timezone who can keep an eye on everyone over the day
      Fristii El Patron
      The new Sherrif in town
      24/7 Active
      Steam link below

      steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288382007/
    • PatronFristii wrote:

      Nugget wrote:

      The overall experience of Frtisi has been overwhelmingly positive. He seems to very much enjoy this server, and is putting alot of dedication into it. However I am a bit hesitant on him getting admin, as I have not seen how he would deal with handling someone who might be more of a challenge to deal with. So for now my opinion is -1
      Then you should say neutral
      You are applying for admin; what I am saying is I think it is too soon for you to get it. Why do you feel you should get admin, trial or otherwise, anyways?
      I am the illuminati; 666
    • Using real cash to change the balance in game is a no go in my book, saying things like "Then where is the rest of the admins all the time?" is another no go, Thinking those admin`s going to vote on him,,, gl with that!
      If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
      then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!
    • First and foremost I want to mention, double posting is a no go, you need to wait until there is another reply or edit your comments with new part. Secondly, yes I know that I do not play and haven't for a while due to having no way to play currently but because you've only been back from what your application says is 3-4 weeks, I personally think that you should be back longer than that to show you won't leave like you say that you won't. I completely understand your comment about trial but again I think that you should have some more time back. I've noticed a trend on admin apps, a lot of people when applying keep bringing up admins not being active, timezones are different as you have said so you may not see certain ones because of the difference. A lot of admins also have lives outside of the game, there is no requirement to my knowledge that admins have to play every day of the week for any amount of time. Christmas break is approaching and a lot of people come back but times have changed so there's no telling how many people will come back. I understand that the server has been more active lately but that does not mean that more or less admins are needed. I myself have seen Nemo on the discord letting people know that they have been kicked for being afk and room for active players to be made so he's not always at work, Grubbsy isn't an hl2dm admin so I'm not entirely sure why he was mentioned but whatever, Thunder if he is sticking to the way he has been for a while he gets on towards the end of his day and when he leaves he is likely going to bed or something because he is in a completely different time zone and he does things in his personal life. Not everyone is like you meaning that they do not have the ability to play like you can
      “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
    • PatronFristii wrote:

      Nothing personally, But if you talk about ACTUAL gametime , Then where is the rest of the admins all the time?
      Nemo ( working)
      Grubsy (AFK or working) No idea (Also not admin on hl2dm)
      Thundershort (Comes & Has to go after a while)
      Doggy havent seen/ havent have a chance to talk to yet
      I am not a big fan of this quote. ^^^^^^


      If you want to be admin be reasonable and understand that these are the guys you will be working with in the server and behind the scenes as a team. If one admin or player gives you a -1, you DO NOT have to always answer with a counter argument. You can always just let them have their opinion respectfully and/or not be bothered by it. Sometimes the best response is just OK thanks, or NO RESPONSE.

      Keep up your confidence, If you are right for admin you will get the job regardless.



      One thing I will say is try to be more active in the server if you can. No one is perfect of course, but do your best. (edit: Also try to get to know everyone, admins and all players. This will be to your benefit)


      So far I would have no problem with you being admin someday in the future. You seem to be very helpful, and mild tempered even when Hustler was trying to antagonize you from what I have witnessed. These are good admin qualities.

      so -1 for now

      The post was edited 4 times, last by Lawdog ().

    • I think 3-4 weeks of playtime is not enough to be granted a trial administrator position. Also, I think we actually have still pending admin applications from players, that have been playing on the server for years and thus they should be accepted first when in need of more admins. For now, Unfortunately, i have to give a -1 for this application because of said reason.
    • Users Online 1

      1 Guest