Shiva Ban Request

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shiva Ban Request

Your steam id: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KILLnSPILL/

--Accused member information--

IGN: Shiva / Ruffneck Soldier
    SteamID: U:1:38981334
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999247062/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?:
    Incident: Shiva used an RPG to kill Ghost after breaking all his locks. He then shot the wall behind him a couple more times with the RPG in order to kill me through the wall. Killing players through walls and prop walls is against the rules, and Shiva knows this all too well. He has received previous bans for this over the years. He even admitted to it to Ghost and Doom in game immediate following the kill. I apologize for not posting this request earlier, I have been on tight deadlines for work.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:
    Unfortunately I do not have a demo, but I have an admin and multiple players having witnessed it.

Witnesses at the scene:
    Ghost and Hand of Doom

Was there an admin online at the time?: Doom

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:
    I was asked to submit this report.

Does this player have any previous bans?: yes
  • While I was not online at the time of this incident , I did receive a report of this from a trustworthy source. Upon entering the server , I asked Shiva about this , and he admitted to killing a player he couldn't reach through a prop wall with an rpg. Going to give him a 1 day ban for this as I don't see any previous ban for this type of infraction on record.

closed