Daddy Kappa's cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daddy Kappa's cop application

------------My Steam Info-----------

In-Game name: Daddy Kappa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29757855

Time Played: 14 Days 10 Hours and 27 Minutes

---------Short Answer Responses----------

Do I understand that upon being Accepted as Cop I forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that I may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?
    • Yes, I understand this requirement.

Do I have a mic?
    • Yes I have a mic

Why am I applying for a Civil Protection position?

• I would like to do my part to help make the streets of uptown "SoonToChangeTM" safe.
    • I want to be a super EMT that can heal my fellow citizen's trauma with the smack of a stun stick.
    • My neighbor has to be growing some dank next door and I think I need to go confiscate it for research...provided they have more than 4000+ crime!

What are the conduct requirements of a Civil Protection Officer?
    • No favorites, all citizens are scu...I mean equal.
    • Do not engage in rdming/only shoot when shot at. Cop vs Cop is allowed but if you are requested to stop you must stop.
    • No usage of keys to arrest someone. Ie using a friend's key he gave you to get in and take his weed. The only exception is the main VIP door.
    • No asking for a promotion if you earn one if will be applied automatically.
    • No cop switching, ie going cop to let someone out and going back to rebel.
    • Aid your fellow officers when they are being shot at.

What is Civil Protections function?

• To clean up the streets and get the crime rate down whenever it runs rampant.

How can I benefit the server by being a CP?
    • I believe that I can help provide some support for the cops that are struggling to be solo cops versus a blood-thirsty server.

If a player starts rdming me, what would I do?
    • Fight back and once they get some juicy crime they'd get a swift smack with the stun stick.

How can I help a new player whenever an admin isn't on?
    • I can inform them about the motd and answer any questions they may have about the server.

How often can I play hl2?
    • Once this semester of college is over (2 more weeks) I will be able to commit a few hours a day to play on the server.

Have I been a cop before and where?
    • I was a cop a few years ago on the Volition RP server.

---------Additional Comments-------------

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I hope at least one of my jokes gave you a smile :)
    If I do get accepted to this role I promise to uphold the rules and enforce the law to the best of my ability.

Kind Regards,
    Daddy Kappa