ban for what????

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ban for what????

IGN: hustler
    SteamID:STEAM_0 :1:102815895
    Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/ferz163/

i just wanna ask- why i was banned? banlist says that im banned for "spam props thru the wall", but i didnt do that shit, why im in ban? if the case was yestraday was in gypsy house- i did all legal, i had pinata, i go in house when Brenden opened hid door- then i kill him a lot of times when i was inside and then i spawned ovens on the stairs. what is illegal? why im in ban???????????? WTF ????????????
    we didint have admins even yesterday while this situation, i dont see any demo. so as i can see - hand of doom ban me for 1 month only because someone say to him something. this is not professianal admin work
  • A month for this seems a bit harsh. (although 21 previous bans might have added a little weight)

Plus, if you ban Hustler who's everyone going to hate on all day???
    - oh' here comes DOOM (...just saying dude...just saying)

For me Hustler likes to play rough, but at least he plays. he doesn't AFK for days.
    I'd respectfully ask for a reduction in his ban.

I think the server benifits from players who provoke a bit of action now and then.
  • hand of doom, do you speak english? im fuckin tired to reply my question - "why do you think that i spawned props thru the wall?" did you saw that? im fuckin tired to explain that i killed brenden while he opend door and go inside, i got 2 witnesses . do you speak english?
    I am ready to be punished only for what I have done. if I have not committed a crime and I am being punished, my blood begins to boil in my veins. you weren't on the server, you don't know what happened, but you banned me just because you saw the ovens inside? is it your first day on the server? I'm sure not, you should know that doors have the ability to open and you can enter them. surprised? you can't provide proof of my guilt because they don't exist.
  • Hustler, you went on a tirade against Doom and all ColdCommunity admin in Discord. You spawn oven blocking a door last week, I had an admin delete it, but didn't file a report. You've done this so many times over the years and gotten temp banned for it, you know exactly what you did wrong. You know exactly why you were banned. Yet your response is to belittle the server admins instead of just accepting responsibility. You know, just admitting your wrong doing and apologizing would go a long way with the server admin and players. But instead you've proven that you don't change, you just keep doing it over and over again. You reap what you sow.
  • kill thrill
    did someone ask you? are you a participant in the event? Are you a witness ? are you an admin? No! so shut your mouth and get out of here. I ask to answer in this topic only event participants and admins.
    and you can put your fucking tongue deeper into your boyfriend's ass. no one is interested in your opinion
    you're like a little mutt who sees a person being accused of something and trying to create problems for him - you come running and start yapping. you're like a black woman who, seeing a black man being arrested by the police, runs up and starts yelling "yes, yes, put him away." You know what I mean? you're a pathetic little bitch and you always will be.