Nemo admin abuse and false 1d ban

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nemo admin abuse and false 1d ban

Your in-game name: The Law
    The Staffs In-game name: Nemo
    Staffs Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:15487943

Description of the Event: Just an average day running around deathmatching. But in this particular case, I didn't see Nemo or even touch him, wasn't in combat. I run up some stairs, to a roof, get out the door, and then get shot off the roof by Nemo, and Nemo immediately calls soc and bans me? I'm new to this server and didn't even know what soc was a day ago, now I know, but in this case, I got shot off a roof and had 6 health when I landed? I would've survived if I wasn't shot and it was not soc. And Nemo didn't even warn me, he just doesn't like me and is happy to put the ban hammer down for any small reason. Nemo was even talking trash yesterday saying I wouldn't survive on the server, I can already tell his opinion of me and it seems to be affecting his judgment as an admin

Proof of Event:

The post was edited 4 times, last by The Law ().

• Can you please post the whole demo leading up to that event? Was not just an average day running around. We were just in combat on that same roof right before you spawned and came back up, you knew I was still up there as I killed you a few seconds before.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”