Cody's Cop Application

• Cody's Cop Application

In-Game name: (λ)Cody™'

SteamID: U:1:52996465

Time played: 5 Days, 6 Hours and 55 Minutes

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?:
    - Yes i do.

Do you have a mic?
    - Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    - I think i'd be a good asset to the police force, i havent joined a gang since joining the server & still am not in one so i thought this might be a good option. & i get bored of being civillian :D

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    - To keep the peace in the streets and cuff players who's crime is at the cuff limit.
    - Not to randomly hit other players, having vip it gets annoying when you get randomly whacked with a stunstick. i undertand the rule behind that.
    - Do not shoot at rebels unless shot first
    - No favoriting players
    - Not letting other police officers to be shot by rebels
    - Do not jail/unjail other cops cuffs unless if you ask that cop

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    - To keep the streets safe, crime down, help out fellow officers & players.

if a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    - I'd start by defending myself, only shooting back when im being shot at & not respawning to go and kill the player. I either kill him while he is shooting me or an officer. Or jail him when he gets to 1800 crime. No holding Grudges.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?
    - Anywhere between 10 and 20+ Hours a week. I work 47-50 hours a week my work schedule is a bit weird. so its hard to say
    - Mountain Time zone

How will you benefit the server?:
    - i like to help anybody if they need
    - I get along with everybody. im very trustworthy. & would never intentionally break any rules.
    - I also think i could benefit the server having previous knowledge in RP with being Admin & cop in many other servers back in the day.
    Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    - Yes in this server it is.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    - i enjoy helping new players learn to play. including their binds, getting them to a npc to be employed. teach them how to use the console. & just showing them where npc's are etc.

Anything else you would like to add?:
    - I do have previous RP experience from other servers so if anyone ever could use my help i'm there:D
    - Since coming back to RP on thanksgiving break ive been in the server daily & am on when theres no officers on duty i think i could help the players in the server with 10-20k crime so they dont have to rack it up that hight doing their jobs.
    - also i see some cops just getting absolutely obliterated & feel bad so i think i could help lol
  • +1
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest