Dole Bananas DJ Application (Government Sanctioned Micspamming)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dole Bananas DJ Application (Government Sanctioned Micspamming)

Have a DJ roll or boombox type of plugin on the server? 7
        Yes. (5) 71%
        No. (3) 43%

In-Game name: Nanners (Punished DJ)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53638753

Time played: 40 days

Questions :

Do you have a mic?
      - Yes, and a sound pad :D

Why are you applying for DJ?
      - So I can play high quality music on the server without being muted, and since there is no other way to do this at the moment besides discord.

What are the basic rules as DJ?
      - There are no rules because mic spamming is against the rules, but everyone likes the music and I can even take song requests. Players who don't like the music can mute me.

What is the function the DJ?
      - To ensure that everyone on the server is vibing and having a beautiful time.

if a player did not want you to micspam what would you do?
      - I would show him where he can mute me and if nobody wanted music I would stop playing it.

Anything else you would like to add?: Yes I was going to say something else but i forgor.
      im like an eyeball or maybe a tooth
    • Use discord or another audio streaming site to play music with other players.
      Spamming music over the mic is annoying to some/most, hard to talk over and to hear other ppl when they talk, and not everyone likes your taste in music.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”