DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

medal.tv/games/tf2/clips/6Ix9i…e=cr-MSxaMGIsMzAwMDY1MzEs

Well, I was really surprised hearing Dööm calling Kizaru an asshole for no reason. Especially Admins shouldn't do things like that..
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw. he took Kizarus cop for "not shooting back". I remember from myself, when I was a cop LVL1 or LVL2. And, if there a fired up people keep perming you, you won't try to shoot back, you will try to get your cuff.
    As a cop you need CUFFS, NOT KILLS. I played in the same way and my cop has not been revoked. I want fairness and and I want you guys to give his cop back.

Happy new year to everyone. :)
  • this is not the first case of such behavior of this admin. I have said many times that this admin abuses his power, calling players "asshole", "piece of shit", etc. for no reason.

I can't imagine what other admins would do, for example :
    law dog
    captain nemo
    rat meat
    rezzo
    big daddy beef dick
    none of them have ever done this, it has never been noticed.
    but hand of doom does it all the time. he probably doesn't control his speech, maybe he has Tourette's syndrome, I don't know for sure. But admins demand respect for themselves without showing it to other players.

I would really like this episode to get a lot of publicity, and not as usual deleted by admins.

we , ordinary residents of cold community, demand the resignation of this administrator and assigning him the status of an ordinary player, with the confiscation of property.

everyone who supports write +
  • +

Last time doom called me,epix and denzel: "you 3 faggots"..... like wth ? we didnt even say or have done something in that moment. His behavior is more toxic than Hustlers and hes an admin ....

He also made PC gamer leave the server. I asked him if he can switch back to rebel because i am the only Rebel so i can farm and Doom tought PC gamer let me farm him as a cop. He said to him "if you let him farm you i will demote you directly". After that PC gamer said "why are you threatening me?" And Doom said in the VC "because you are trying to break the fucking rules Idiot". After that i told Doom he missunderstood something but he did not apologise or even react to it. After That PC gamer left the server and never came back, good Job.

PC gamer is such a friendly player, doing nothing wrong, being nice to everyone and he is extremly Toxic to him for no reason.

This is not how an Admin should act.

On the first page of the Admin Abuse/Cop Abuse Forum are 19 Threads, and 7 are of Doom. This cant be an coincidence.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kizaru ().

• Denzel, you have every right to make a posting here if you think something was unfair. That said, I have to point out that continually not shooting at rebels when under fire is either highly suspicious of collaboration, or at least has lends the appearance of it if it falls into a pattern. Appearances do matter, and admins can only act on what they see.
    Speaking of patterns, on the subject of abuses, I can’t help but notice that as usual the first several people to dog-pile the admin in question (seems to have become a sport lately) have reputations that make me question their motivations, and truthfulness in the matter.
    Example:
    Epix: 8 bans, 9 comm bans, and a VAC ban
    Kizaru: 3 bans, 4 comm bans, and also a VAC ban

Hustler: 22 bans, 61 comm bans ( <--- well played, sir )
    Do you see a pattern here? I do… I see a group of people who show a pattern of continually breaking the server rules, trying to “seek justice” for someone who at least 2 admins have seen purportedly showing favor to rebels as cop. Your collective history of questionable behavior puts your character, and the value of your input also in question. The input from another admin who has seen the same behavior further reinforces this point.
    I recommend we close this thread, but welcome the opinion(s) of any other ACTIVE admin, or player who has a demo of the entire event before that happens.
    Thanks, ThunderShorts
  • ThunderShorts wrote:

Denzel, you have every right to make a posting here if you think something was unfair. That said, I have to point out that continually not shooting at rebels when under fire is either highly suspicious of collaboration, or at least has lends the appearance of it if it falls into a pattern. Appearances do matter, and admins can only act on what they see.
    Speaking of patterns, on the subject of abuses, I can’t help but notice that as usual the first several people to dog-pile the admin in question (seems to have become a sport lately) have reputations that make me question their motivations, and truthfulness in the matter.
    Example:

Do you see a pattern here? I do… I see a group of people who show a pattern of continually breaking the server rules, trying to “seek justice” for someone who at least 2 admins have seen purportedly showing favor to rebels as cop. Your collective history of questionable behavior puts your character, and the value of your input also in question. The input from another admin who has seen the same behavior further reinforces this point.
    I recommend we close this thread, but welcome the opinion(s) of any other ACTIVE admin, or player who has a demo of the entire event before that happens.
    Thanks, ThunderShorts
    @ThunderShorts Alright, let's say youre right on the copthing. Why you don't reply to many things spoken about dööm's behavior? like:
    -"Well, I was really surprised hearing Dööm calling Kizaru an asshole for no reason. Especially Admins shouldn't do things like that.."
    -hustlers whole post/comment
    -"Last time doom called me,epix and denzel: "you 3 faggots"..... like wth ?"
  • It used to be that disrespecting an admin was against the rules. When that was removed, frankly, things got a bit meaner all the way around as players seem to be emboldened to disrespect admins with impunity, warranted or otherwise. So, if a player can't be punished for disrespecting an admin (but must still abide by decisions), then how is the reverse not fair? I mean, I don't generally engage with players in that respect, but I certainly have before when I thought it was warranted. I think if people are ok with openly disrespecting admins now, then grow some thicker skin my friend, because I'm certainly going to deal it back. How much is an individual choice. See? "What's good for the goose", as they say.
  • hustler wrote:

we , ordinary residents of cold community, demand the resignation of this administrator and assigning him the status of an ordinary player, with the confiscation of property.
    No Hustler, only you are asking for that. We all know you have a problem with authority because you keep getting caught. Unfortunately Thunder is correct about a pattern in behavior. Maybe don't break so many rules and you'll get treated better.
  • ThunderShorts wrote:

Appearances do matter, and admins can only act on what they see.
    Example:

Thanks, ThunderShorts
    Well it may matter, but it shouldn't - no it can't be that an Admin handles unfair and or disrespects Players because of prejudice or smth that happend years ago. Ofc, if someone does the same shit again and again, that he get heavier punishments - but only cuz he got disrespected some years ago, it doesnt give someone the right to do the same.

Your "Example" is a total bullshit and you cant compare that - and if you want it, there are 9 Reports of Doom in the past months so just say he is a normal User, this would be atleast 5 Bans in 1 year. I remember and can 100% say, that half of my Bans were Admin abuse or more harmless than calling some Players "faggot" in 2022 lmao. And at the end, wtf in this world has a VAC to do with this Situation, Server, Game?

No, there is definitly no Pattern - its more like a conspiracy theorie what u bring up here lol.

Ofc someone who plays active and want to have Fun gets more trouble then someone who watches the wall of his app the whole day and night.

So I am allowed to Disrespect Admins but not to troll or provoke? I got gagged when i asked doom to go cop and got gagged - i was fine with it cuz i just wanted to provoke with it anyways, but if its allowed to Disrespect, than this makes even more nonsens?
  • doom was correct to remove ,cop status from Kizaru he was killing afk players when he went cop ,
    i sent nemo message and kizaru steam id . but nemo was afk .

Kizaru did now even know how to play cop.

Kizaru was asking how to be cop and laughing when he switched he had cop status from years before .

i will search my recordings , on Kizaru

hustler, you should support doom on this , they are no good for RP new players were leaving .
  • The Demo you posted literally incriminates Kizaru for doing exactly what you complain Doom was accusing him of doing, running around as cop with stunstick and letting his buddies farm respect off of him. Kiz was killed over 1200 times just that day doing exactly what is in this demo. I don't get why you say doom is being an asshole when he warned you guys against doing this and Kizaru acted like a snarky asshole in return and continued to abuse his cop in front of an admin. I honestly do not know what you expected to happen. Doesn't help his case as much as you think it does when the people jumping on the forum suddenly are people who have recently just come back after a long hiatus and are repeat abusers themselves.
    im like an eyeball or maybe a tooth
  • hers johnny wrote:

doom was correct to remove ,cop status from Kizaru he was killing afk players when he went cop ,

Kizaru was asking how to be cop and laughing when he switched he had cop status from years before .

hustler, you should support doom on this , they are no good for RP new players were leaving .
    I want to see you as a Rank1/2 Cop - guess it will takes Months to Cuff/Jail me as often as Kizaru did it. Trying to fight back with SMG and 150hp against 3+ guys with Rev and Shotgun is impossible - and we say smth like this as guys who can actually aim and shot unless Players like you crying about it.
  • hers johnny wrote:

doom was correct to remove ,cop status from Kizaru he was killing afk players when he went cop ,

@nut I never killed any AFK player on purpose, but ok Show us your recordings. But please tell us before we watch it if its timewaste like your 2 minute report video against denzel were you just get killed. (yeah I KNOW there is another video....before you say it..) Please do not come in here and say things that arent true and make no sense.

@thunder so why did i get punished then for disrespecting an admin? Doom said i am an asshole and i said "you too". After that i got demoted, not before.

Yeah Burglors, i guess i was standing around writing in chat with Doom while he killed me. Maybe i should have hided but it wasnt the obv Killfarming that you guys are accusing me of.

I made 1200 deaths in 2 days and many cuffs so they also lost some respect ;) The question is now why did they also lost respect? It is because i am not shooting them like an idiot when they have above 1800 crime, Doom was like shoot back or you will get demoted when they had 3k crime (AND NO BOUNTY), what obv tilted me a bit so i start arguing with him. I was shooting back the half of the time when they had below 1800 crime (or a bounty), i also killed them many times. But i guess thats not the point right ? The point is that i didnt shoot back in the other half when they stayed far away from me with no crime in a 4vs1 3vs1 2vs1 with mags and shotguns while i had only an SMG. So what is the Point trying to kill him lucky and then reset his crime ? I cant cuff him afterwards and i give him an free opportunity to kill me again 2 times before i can get him cuffed and make him loose his 3 respect by getting jailed. Im only loosing EXP with it and i cant get stronger to actually fight them. No Problem, its ok when they get more respect., well played.

But hey, i asked doom nicely while i was in an 4vs1 and getting accused of that abuse if i could get an cop rank up so i have more opportunitys to do anything against them, but he ignored me. His advise was using my smg and shooting them in an 4vs1 where i died in 3 seconds anyways. He could have actually helped me by ranking me up or switching to cop. But nope, he uses his time to spectate us all day to find a reason to ban us. He already said 2 times to us "you wont be here for long". He is only coming online just to watch us for hours so he can find a reason to ban us instead of playing with us. I mean he could go cop but hes not dumb and does not want to embarrass himself.

Im 2 days i had so many cop fights and i can tell you that every cop until now made it worse than me, we farmed respect way easier than before because there was no threat anymore, noone of them can bhop and actually cuff anyone. The cop kills me instead of cuffing ? yay TY men i lose less respect. Even the Chief cops performed worse and i was just an Officer. But you can ask Trigger, Neoconformist, Castle and Rasul ;).

And to all who talk in bad way about the 1200 deaths in 2 days, please start your brain. I had more cop hours in that 2 days than almost everyone together this year ;) now look how many deaths the other Cops made in the time we were online. Definitely wont be less than i had and i was actually effective in that time making over 850 EXP in just 2 days against good dmers.

You guys could ask your self why noone wants to be cop, you know i am right with what i am saying. Getting farmed all day is not fun ha ? I guess chief is fun, you can make Deathmatch for free.
  • Kizaru wrote:

@thunder so why did i get punished then for disrespecting an admin? Doom said i am an asshole and i said "you too". After that i got demoted, not before.
    You were stripped of your cop for allowing your friends to farm you for respect/exp points. Your response to my repeated warnings was sarcastic and belligerent and full of lies. I called you an asshole because that's what you are. Had you heeded my warnings and not responded to them with toxicity , your cop would not have been removed.
  • Wanna know what really happend?

I was mad because i got killed all the time and couldnt really do anything about it than trying to cuff them somehow, than you came out of nowhere and said "better stop letting them farm you" "better start shooting back" Okay nice im shooting and still dieing, and i also said that. I was trying as hard as i fucking could and then you come and say that ? How could i not be sarcastic with thanking you for not helping and give me bad tips? I was like super tilt already because the EXP levels ups are so hard to get and you get like nothing on the lower levels. Then you come and start provocating with your calls. Fight as low level cop for some hours and then let someone call bullshit on you, you will insult instantly. You actually insult people for lesser reason, just saying.

I actually said that i cant do anything about it with shooting, instead of helping me you threatened me more, you were like idgaf.

Little fun fact, if i shot back the most of the time with my smg they would have farmed me more becuase i cant really kill them with that gun in a 2vs1 against shotgun and mag and i cant cuff them with an smg in my hand.
  • Disrespecting an admin in and of itself is no longer against the rules, however... as I eluded to in my original post, "respect all admin decisions" is still very much a rule.
    So here are some examples of a permissible exchange:

EXAMPLE#1:
    Douchebagplayer1: "Thunder, you are a smelly, rotten old man with stinky balls"
    ThunderShorts: "Thanks, that's how your mom likes her balls to taste, and by the way, you're my son"

Notice there was no rule breaking in the above example, and nobody got banned or kicked... all in good fun.

EXAMPLE#2:
    ThunderShorts: "Douchebagplayer1, I see you are killing boxes, stop now, or you will be kicked, or banned if you continue"
    Douchebagplayer1: "Go fuck yourself Thunder, I'll kill boxes if I want"
    ThunderShorts: (in console) sm_kick douchebagplayer1 "disrespecting admin decision"

See how that works? Talk shit if you want, but once an admin has laid down a decision, or commented on your behavior... that is now an "admin decision", and what you do and say next are very important.
    See me about more RP life hacks in server, just here to help!
    --ThunderShorts
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest