denzel doc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IGN: nut
    Steam2ID: STEAM_0:1:18553915
    Steam Profile:

--Accused member information--
    denzel
    STEAM_0:0:50582501

What rules did said player break?: DOC

Witnesses at the scene: dr striker Steam2ID: STEAM_0:1:516582929
    slaughter Steam2ID: STEAM_0:0:6133799

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:

denzel attacked me many times killing me , denzel had bounty as i went to my house he killed me ,
    then I respawned and went to my house he was inside ,
    I locked the door told him i was recording and if he disconnect out of combat i would report .

Short video in attachment . The longer direct file available if requested .

youtu.be/UzOPL30qUpE

mediafire.com/file/hlvou5cymlc…2-01-05+10-41-26.mp4/file
  • I can't see where he is in combat?
    Also you wasnt even near the house either tried to fight him. For me this just looks like witchhunting for abuses which obvi. isnt. You already "trapped" me often and didnt try to get in the house, u just went afk or did something else. Even if you hate him, this doesnt give you the right to lie. But if you want it this way, i can also upload every questionable play - but we are here for fun, aren't we?
  • He killed me on video many times befor he went into house .,
    He had bounty .
    He was combat flagged .
    I do not hate Denzel , i do not think much of his DM friends .

I told him I was Recording and I would report if he quit game .

Then he disconnects ..

He Broke the rules ,video does not lie . I speak the truth there are witnesses .

The truth will set you free, dont do the crime of you cant do the time .
  • epiX wrote:

I can't see where he is in combat?
    Also you wasnt even near the house either tried to fight him. For me this just looks like witchhunting for abuses which obvi. isnt. You already "trapped" me often and didnt try to get in the house, u just went afk or did something else. Even if you hate him, this doesnt give you the right to lie. But if you want it this way, i can also upload every questionable play - but we are here for fun, aren't we?
    Pretty Ironic for you to accuse others of witch hunting, when you and your buddies were speaking German saying you would set up Hand of Doom. If everywhere you go smells like shit check your own shoes.
    im like an eyeball or maybe a tooth
  • The Video does not lie yes, but you are because he wasnt in combat nor did u try to get him killed/out of your house.

ps. This game is literally called hl2 DM, everyone who plays/bought it, did it with the knowledge about Deathmatch. If you cant handle that you die in a shooter, you may just switch the game.

Burglor wrote:

epiX wrote:

I can't see where he is in combat?
    Pretty Ironic for you to accuse others of witch hunting, when you and your buddies were speaking German saying you would set up Hand of Doom. If everywhere you go smells like shit check your own shoes.
    Bullshit, also it has no impact to this topic.

Maybe you mistaken smth - Doom is witchhunting us, spectating all the time, accuse us of hacking, abuse and whatever, meanwhile he cant see that he is actually the Problem.
  • Yes I saw the video which shows Denzel break into Nut's house after killing him get locked in then disconnect with bounty to keep his money, I agree this is a deathmatch game so Denzel shouldn't disconnect out of combat if he loves DM so much. :)
    im like an eyeball or maybe a tooth
  • Burglor wrote:

Yes I saw the video which shows Denzel break into Nut's house after killing him get locked in then disconnect with bounty to keep his money, I agree this is a deathmatch game so Denzel shouldn't disconnect out of combat if he loves DM so much. :)
    Well then we maybe saw a different Video. I only saw how Nut got farmed, tried to escape and camp in his house but got killed while the door was open. Denzel went in and Nut trapped him with locking the door so he can troll him. Which he already did plenty of times to other players like me. As you can clearly see in the Video, he didnt care about him in the house - he wasnt going in or try to kill him which just denies the "Combat" Part.

"It is a Deathmatch game so he had to rejoin cuz he was stuck and couldnt kill anymore" -fixxed it for you.