SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51774489
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/epiXYZ/

--Accused member information--

IGN: Dr. StriKEr
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516582929
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/takeitelsewhere/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: SOC

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: We were fighting close to small Bank, i killed him and had minior hp left, heal'd a bit up and then he came again, he killed me because I had less HP, after that he immeditly suicided so he can Respawn with full ammo/hp while I was already behind him. He did this a 2nd time too but it wasnt that spectacular. Its not the first time he did SOC or either this thing with coming away. As now i have seen there are Players getting banned for more harmless things so I just want to get a bit of fairness on the Server, ty.

Witnesses at the scene: -

Was there an admin online at the time?: dont think so, atleast not an active one

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: -

Does this player have any previous bans?: 1, he is good with some admins so there are no Bans for minor abuses

Proof of rule breaking:
  • In my opinion this should be counted as SOC, this is the chance you take when you switch or suicide to regain your weapons and health. Suiciding to gain this little upper hand during these your massive deathmatches against eachother will create this problem and these events will be occuring many times more. This should be brought as SECOND precedent case to make you guys more cautious with this shit.