DOOM Admin Abuse - Mute

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOOM Admin Abuse - Mute

Your in-game name: EPIX
    The Staffs In-game name: DOOM
    Staffs Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/bustafootov/
    Description of the Event: I wrote in chat "doom known cheater" - he accused kizaru and me of hacking, wallhacking and a player named spider or some similar shit said exact same to kizaru "he is a known cheater!" so this was just a meme. After that he kicked me for literally no reason, he didnt said smth because I couldnt see him talking and he also didn't wrote something. I rejoined and told him that this is Abuse - he again didnt said something and just muted me for 8hours, which firstly is totally hard for this when he is about to insult players on the Server, and second how can I harass someone with phrases he uses against us?

Its not like I cry about the mute, at all I dont care about it but this just proofs again, that this Admin just hates me/us and tries everything to get us away from this Server. This is not how active and fair players should be treated. @Doom idk if someone already told you this, but as an Admin you should be some kind of good example, but if you start with something and than end up punish someone for the same thing this isnt going somewhere tbh. At the end of the day we are all normal human beings and should be able to talk and write - but you always choose the power, this is not how an admin should handle thinks like that in my eyes.
    Proof of Event: prnt.sc/26b9njl prnt.sc/26b9not prnt.sc/26b9nus
  • It was 8 hours, nice that u changed it but that makes no difference.
    You never explained me smth similar - if u dont want this just dont do it urself, as easy as it is.
    Amazing how unfair some Admins are judging because they like/dislike someone.
    prnt.sc/26b9pdx this is no problem but 10x worse than everything i ever did on this server lmao.
  • epiX wrote:

It was 8 hours, nice that u changed it but that makes no difference.
    You never explained me smth similar - if u dont want this just dont do it urself, as easy as it is.
    Amazing how unfair some Admins are judging because they like/dislike someone.
    prnt.sc/26b9pdx this is no problem but 10x worse than everything i ever did on this server lmao.
    Actually he explained it to you the other day in chat in-game. I'm sure I could likely dig up the demo if you really need it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KILL THRILL n SPILL ().

• Closed - Denied.

Kicks are a minor disturbance to get a players attention.
    Mutes and Gags aren't something to bicker over.
    They don't actually affect Game play in any way since you're on a platform that allows you to just DM your friends anyways.

As for length of time all Admins should be following the Doubling standard, which is double the last amount of time for a like ban/gag/mute.
    The only time a high amount of time is seen as excessive is if it's a first time offense on a minor infraction.