gang models

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey,

I thought about some Models for every gang. Like that every gang has its own Model while being in the gang job. This would give some clearing up on the map to see who is from which gang.
      It could be some custom Models every Gang with like 2+ Player or top5/10 or something similar.
      What do you guys think about and should it be for free or that you actually pay for it?
    • KILL THRILL n SPILL wrote:

This has been proposed a few times, but has always been shot down by admin because there is nonway to code it per gang. So unless you know how to actually code this to make it possible...
      very possible. just make an entry for the gangs in the db for their selected model and boom when player spawns set them to their gang's model. not that hard. if doggy is too lazy to add more data to the already clogged system, he can just setup a list of models for gang members and give a different matching model to each individual gang online. (would max out but oh well) Could even commit it to memory, not even save it to the DB.
      CSGO CoLD Admin. Mapper. Server Destroy Supreme Master Extraordinaire. sniper
      Best American CSGO RP Server Owner 2021
    • The Doggy wrote:

Yeah since I have so much free time to relax and play games I must also have free time to do unpaid work on some random request for people that adds a tiny amount of QoL to the game /s
      Ill pay you for that ass 8)
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”