TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4'S Cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4'S Cop application

In-Game name: TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:51463595

Time played: 3 days and 14 hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?:
    - yes

Do you have a mic?:
    - yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    - there are not many cops on the server and the crime rate is very high, with my assumption i will be a cop much more often to fight the evil.
    What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    - only from 1800 crime or higher you can put other players in jail
    -shooting at civilians is only tolerated if the first shot was fired by the civilian
    -killing of incarcerated civilians in jail cell is prohibited
    -kickdoor may only be used with players with 4000 crime or higher
    -do not release another cop's prisoner without the cop's consent
    -do not kill other players for no reason
    - weapons are not given to other players
    What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    -ensure law and order
    If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    - I defend myself and shoot only if I am shot at first
    How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?
    - i can be there for the server for about 6-8 hours per day
    How will you benefit the server?:- i will help anyone who asks for help and be a cop much more often

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    -no i have been a cop on other servers before
    A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    - i will explain to him the principle of roleplay and all the tasks that each job involves so that he will have an easy time getting started with roleplay
    Anything else you would like to add?:
    - i would appreciate a quick response so that i can start my job as a cop today
  • +1
    As the often lone active cop, I always enjoy and welcome having new partners. Especially given how rare it is to have more than one cop at any point in time. It makes the experience more fun, cooperative and adds a spice of healthy competition. It also encourages new cops to switch when there is a higher rank cop already present. Since that's a big boost, as high ranks can give away cuffs and early cop equipment is very limiting. So, I give my support to this cop app as well any other to that extent.

Now, that being said, I have to voice a specific concern of mine...

I have a creeping suspicion that TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4's cop app is not entirely his idea, and that there is a good chance he is being groomed by some people on this thread.
    Of course, I don't necessarily doubt TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4's intentions. This is just my speculation,
    and I do have my reasons:

Denzel, Epix and Kizaru have not been strangers to wreaking havoc and making noise recently. Both on the server and the forums alike.
    TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 is also a German speaker and is, from my impression, - as I speak German and understand their convos - all but closely befriended with them.
    And Seeing that Kizaru recently lost his cop himself for feeding his buddies free respect not too long ago, and that this gang seems to have a knack for going to extreme lengths to get ahead, I believe there's a good chance that they saw a suitable replacement for Kizaru in TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4. Or at least 'someone on the inside'. Since it's no secret that they are not exactly fond of most cops including myself.

Of course, who TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4 associates with, is not even by far reason enough to deny him.
    That is not at all what I'm getting at. I just think if he is granted cop he should at least be placed under a certain level of scrutiny.
    Because if the aforementioned three musketeers did instill bias in him, they are definitely going to be much more careful about how they utilize it this time, since they already got caught once.

I apologize if I am mistaken CR4ZY, this may sound like crazy talk (pun intended) Maybe it's just a case of unfortunate timing.
    And again, I'm not necessarily insinuating that you are completely in on it. But that's exactly why I needed to say this.
    I fear that if it is the case, you may lose your cop prematurely for a stupid reason just because some people wanted to use you.

Note: I know I may've sounded arrogant. I understand I am of no authority on this.
    I love the game and I respect the server just like everyone does and the part of me that grows more protective of it couldn't help it

CJwallah.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rasul ().

• kizaru what agreement are you talking about? stop dragging me into something i don't want to get into. i want to do this job because i enjoy rp and nothing else. i also think it sucks that you get kicked out of here for no reason at all. just because i'm german and get along with the others doesn't mean i want to be involved in your fight. as I said before I'm here to play rp and nothing more! and as a cop I will treat everyone the same and should I not be accepted then I see no reason to continue to go into the server because of claims against me that are not true. if I am accepted then you can see but on my game behavior what is true and what is not true. so it's up to you whether I remain active in the server or whether I leave it completely.
  • I feel as it’s worth giving him a chance. The first sign of abuse we will take action or will be stripped.

As for all the other comments above that are not related to this topic need to stop, or I will delete and remove them. If you want to chat on other subjects please take it to general discussion or discord. Thanks
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”