EPIX Ban Appeal

• EPIX Ban Appeal

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51774489

Your in-game Name: EPIX

Why you got banned: "Restricted Bunny Hop Script" 6m XD

Other Information you think we should know: To begin with, I think its kinda ironic that I get banned for smth thats even added as an "/autojump" Feature on the Server. Its also kinda sad, that Doom who actually supports real Cheaters on the Server because he is against us - but thats a different theme.

So yeah, when I started playing the game over 10 years ago, I started bhopping and were an active Deathrun Player, so some guys should know that I was at a point one of the best/fastest Bhopper in the game. This was actually the first reason why I started playing RP (big Maps to practice, more space and freedom). I didnt cheat back then, and so I am not now obvi. cuz I kinda got bad now.

There isnt any proof, nor did I got warned or asked out - which makes smth like this kinda weird. We all know that some Admins cant like, *hates me. I guess Doom, that u just dont have ur emotions under control which downgrades ur admin work hard and ends up with unfair Situations.

You literally called me a Cheater on the first day I started playing again, and you keep spectating me - why in gods world would I use any type of cheats, rule breaking or any other abuse. I guess you just searched for something thats not there, and thats why u ended up banning me for something completly stupid. I dont want to call u out or snth, but thats actually the only way u even read what I write - I hope so atleast... I am a normal Player and I am always up for a discuss, everyone can write with and clear some lack of clarity. The Problem u and some players have is, that this is a game, and everyone should play it for fun - but at the end of the computer there is alway a normal human.

summary: I got banned without proof - because there isnt any proof since I am a fair and legit Player. A default bhop script is just autohotkey which spams +jump so literally the same as the /autojump Feature. I am playing with doublejump on, and I am close to always doublejump so there wouldnt be any advance to get from smth like this, and I obvi. would never use that as it kinda destroys my Reputation. Since I am from Austria and I also dont have the best net anyways, I am just lagging hard (150ms default and going up to 250-300) so this could bring out some false results/looking weird for other players. I am getting spectated and hackusated by Doom since I started playing and I am not that stupid that I would just use smth without even getting an advance? In my eyes, this is just another try getting me away from the Server - because someone thinks that I am the Problem, when mostly the Problem just sits behind his own Screen.

I am sorry if someone hates me or has a problem with me, but thats not a reason to ban a player, its easier to try clear thinks like that out.

Thanks for reading and I hope we can clear this false Ban as soon as possible out.
  • I strongly agree this is not the way to deal with situation like this, expecially when the individual has a such small ban history with "minor offences". this ban is not following the doubling code we have and how can a bhop script be restricted when server has exactly same built in feature

(not saying he even has one cause i have not seen any proof, screenshots or logs just one message where is said he did this and that.)

I am totally aware that the subject is not in current playerbase's favor but smoking a player out this way is not the way to deal with it, all scripting/cheating and hard cases like this require real good footage to make sure the prosecution will be right and justified.

I know this from experience cause while being an admin a few years back i went against this player i wont mention here and i was 100% sure he was using cheats and i still do to this day. i gathered three different scenarios of footage with him where i went against him and he was 100% surely using cheats against me, but the case led nowhere cause it was not enough.

i keep hearing these accusations of cheating and wrongdoings constantly over and over again but it's all talk but not a single piece of demo's or screenshots, i know for a fact that these unliked inviduals are constantly under radar so they have no chance for fuckups.

Also i know for a fact that bhopscript does not work with doublejump, it would make no sense to use it and im sure staff members who have been spectating the subject have kept that in mind, also subjects latest own ban requests clearly show it in his demo's he is using doublejump feature.

I could go on this conversation the whole day explaining why this just can't be right way to deal with, expecially the event leading to this was "lol ban"
  • Hello,

its now over 24h since I got banned and noone could provide any proof or has an incriminating evidence - obvi. since none exist.

Its unfair to get banned without any proof - because this just shows one time again how some admins are working and hates me. There are players reported for rule breaking without and/or close no punishment and I get 6 months without doing something wrong.

Like if I already said pretty often, if there is a problem with me, you can discuss with me about it, false bans doesnt solve anything.

I would appricate to get unbanned as soon as possible, because everday I am banned, I lose so much money.

Thank you in advance -EPIX
  • I'm pretty sure that admin and players have discussed the game rules with you. As well as some calmly discussing what they thought you were doing wrong. You claim that if you are doing something wrong that it should be discussed with you, but when people do that you immediately turn to name calling and denigrating them.

Scripting hrmm? Come to think of it, you even brought up about a week ago how you wanted your friend to get unbanned so he could play on the server again. That player turned out to be Huztler, who if I'm not mistaken had been banned for using a script among other things. I even mentioned that in chat during that conversation. Interesting how you'd be friends with someone banned for using a similar script and you got caught doing the same.
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL wrote:

I'm pretty sure that admin and players have discussed the game rules with you. As well as some calmly discussing what they thought you were doing wrong. You claim that if you are doing something wrong that it should be discussed with you, but when people do that you immediately turn to name calling and denigrating them.

Scripting hrmm? Come to think of it, you even brought up about a week ago how you wanted your friend to get unbanned so he could play on the server again. That player turned out to be Huztler, who if I'm not mistaken had been banned for using a script among other things. I even mentioned that in chat during that conversation. Interesting how you'd be friends with someone banned for using a similar script and you got caught doing the same.
    Nope - also there isnt any rule and the SOC "rule" itself just proofs that denzel got false banned, also Doggy said that he wouldnt be banned form his side.
    Thats a lie, I am always polite and objectively in a fair discuss and "denigrating" is more like what others try to be to me.

As far as I know, Huztler got banned for no real reason too - but that has nothing to do with this Situation. I am pretty sure that he didnt "script" also this is a extensible term. What does his ban have to do with me, my ban or any other bullshit ur bringing in here? I didnt got caught, thats what u would know if u could actually use ur eyes to read and ur brain to understand. Thats not the first time ur shittalking against me and dont even read and understand the Situation.

epiX wrote:

mhhh, I can see a pattern here :)
    Also: The only people who should post in the Ban Appeal are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff.
    Ur nothing, so you may be queit if u dont have smth usefull to add.
    ^- also this
  • epiX wrote:

KILL THRILL n SPILL wrote:

I'm pretty sure that admin and players have discussed the game rules with you. As well as some calmly discussing what they thought you were doing wrong. You claim that if you are doing something wrong that it should be discussed with you, but when people do that you immediately turn to name calling and denigrating them.

Nope - also there isnt any rule and the SOC "rule" itself just proofs that denzel got false banned, also Doggy said that he wouldnt be banned form his side.Thats a lie, I am always polite and objectively in a fair discuss and "denigrating" is more like what others try to be to me.

As far as I know, Huztler got banned for no real reason too - but that has nothing to do with this Situation. I am pretty sure that he didnt "script" also this is a extensible term. What does his ban have to do with me, my ban or any other bullshit ur bringing in here? I didnt got caught, thats what u would know if u could actually use ur eyes to read and ur brain to understand. Thats not the first time ur shittalking against me and dont even read and understand the Situation.

epiX wrote:

Also: The only people who should post in the Ban Appeal are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff.
    ^- also this
    Why is Denzel and his ban being brought up? What does it have to do with your ban? I fail to see the relevance to this conversation. The only thing I can derive from your comment about SOC is that you do not understand the fundamental rules of the server, even though multiple admin and players have clearly and calmly explained them to you. Thundershorts even took the time to calmly breakdown the SOC / DOC rules to you.

And you just proved my point about how anytime someone tries to discuss something with you, that you turn to name calling and denigration. Did I call you stupid or lacking in brain cells? No, yet you just went out of your way to essentially call me stupid.

Definition of Denigrating:

tending or serving to insult or belittle someone

epiX wrote:

Nope - also there isnt any rule and the SOC "rule" itself just proofs that denzel got false banned, also Doggy said that he wouldnt be banned form his side.Thats a lie, I am always polite and objectively in a fair discuss and "denigrating" is more like what others try to be to me.

epiX wrote:

^- also this
    Why is Denzel and his ban being brought up? What does it have to do with your ban? I fail to see the relevance to this conversation. The only thing I can derive from your comment about SOC is that you do not understand the fundamental rules of the server, even though multiple admin and players have clearly and calmly explained them to you. Thundershorts even took the time to calmly breakdown the SOC / DOC rules to you.
    And you just proved my point about how anytime someone tries to discuss something with you, that you turn to name calling and denigration. Did I call you stupid or lacking in brain cells? No, yet you just went out of your way to essentially call me stupid.

Wait, you just brought in Huztlers Ban, which we both dont know why he exactly got banned and argue that Denzels Ban has nothing to do with this? XD Yeah, a Player who got banned without a Reason 2-3 years ago has more to do with my Ban appeal than something that happend some days ago, where he got his first ban for 1 day, which is the first "abuse", 2nd it wasnt against the rules - if you change the rule itself, what at this point some admins did, Striker and Peabody had to be banned too. Spider got 30min even tho he obvi. broke the Rule itself.

I understand the rule, and i understand every part of the "added unwritten parts" - but it makes nonsens if one Player get banned for it and the other not - thats what I was talking about all the time, and you once again, like the 5th or 6th time now prooved that u didnt understood it.

False again, this is my Ban appeal and you come with something completly different, has nothing to do with the Ban itself neither ur allowed to post here, thats not a normal DISCUSSION, and you again, dont get the point. If you would call me stupid or lacking in brain cell, this would be just ironic if it comes from a guy who it is actually. Yes, and thats one more time the truth I said, and you still keep shittalking and lieing, thats

Definition of stupid:

having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

Which you will proof with ur next reply to me again.
  • epiX wrote:

epiX wrote:

Nope - also there isnt any rule and the SOC "rule" itself just proofs that denzel got false banned, also Doggy said that he wouldnt be banned form his side.Thats a lie, I am always polite and objectively in a fair discuss and "denigrating" is more like what others try to be to me.As far as I know, Huztler got banned for no real reason too - but that has nothing to do with this Situation. I am pretty sure that he didnt "script" also this is a extensible term. What does his ban have to do with me, my ban or any other bullshit ur bringing in here? I didnt got caught, thats what u would know if u could actually use ur eyes to read and ur brain to understand. Thats not the first time ur shittalking against me and dont even read and understand the Situation.

epiX wrote:

^- also this
    Why is Denzel and his ban being brought up? What does it have to do with your ban? I fail to see the relevance to this conversation. The only thing I can derive from your comment about SOC is that you do not understand the fundamental rules of the server, even though multiple admin and players have clearly and calmly explained them to you. Thundershorts even took the time to calmly breakdown the SOC / DOC rules to you.And you just proved my point about how anytime someone tries to discuss something with you, that you turn to name calling and denigration. Did I call you stupid or lacking in brain cells? No, yet you just went out of your way to essentially call me stupid.

Wait, you just brought in Huztlers Ban, which we both dont know why he exactly got banned and argue that Denzels Ban has nothing to do with this? XD Yeah, a Player who got banned without a Reason 2-3 years ago has more to do with my Ban appeal than something that happend some days ago, where he got his first ban for 1 day, which is the first "abuse", 2nd it wasnt against the rules - if you change the rule itself, what at this point some admins did, Striker and Peabody had to be banned too. Spider got 30min even tho he obvi. broke the Rule itself.
    I understand the rule, and i understand every part of the "added unwritten parts" - but it makes nonsens if one Player get banned for it and the other not - thats what I was talking about all the time, and you once again, like the 5th or 6th time now prooved that u didnt understood it.

False again, this is my Ban appeal and you come with something completly different, has nothing to do with the Ban itself neither ur allowed to post here, thats not a normal DISCUSSION, and you again, dont get the point. If you would call me stupid or lacking in brain cell, this would be just ironic if it comes from a guy who it is actually. Yes, and thats one more time the truth I said, and you still keep shittalking and lieing, thats

Definition of stupid:

Why is Huztler's ban being brought up? I'm pretty sure I explained that: due to the similarity of the ban. Banned by different admin. And I happened to be on the day he got banned. I recorded a demo of him playing and happened to submit it to admin because something seemed very off by his movements. He was doing things that weren't possible without having a plugin or script. Admin spectate him and my demo also helped. He had been banned many times prior to that for a long list of offenses. Admins gave him a perm ban. He knew better and even admitted to it after the fact.

Attempting to insult someone just further proves how toxic you are. I'm clearly and calmly explaining in a few things to you and drawing the similarities in offenses and behavior.

epiX wrote:

epiX wrote:

Nope - also there isnt any rule and the SOC "rule" itself just proofs that denzel got false banned, also Doggy said that he wouldnt be banned form his side.Thats a lie, I am always polite and objectively in a fair discuss and "denigrating" is more like what others try to be to me.As far as I know, Huztler got banned for no real reason too - but that has nothing to do with this Situation. I am pretty sure that he didnt "script" also this is a extensible term. What does his ban have to do with me, my ban or any other bullshit ur bringing in here? I didnt got caught, thats what u would know if u could actually use ur eyes to read and ur brain to understand. Thats not the first time ur shittalking against me and dont even read and understand the Situation.

epiX wrote:

^- also this
    Why is Denzel and his ban being brought up? What does it have to do with your ban? I fail to see the relevance to this conversation. The only thing I can derive from your comment about SOC is that you do not understand the fundamental rules of the server, even though multiple admin and players have clearly and calmly explained them to you. Thundershorts even took the time to calmly breakdown the SOC / DOC rules to you.And you just proved my point about how anytime someone tries to discuss something with you, that you turn to name calling and denigration. Did I call you stupid or lacking in brain cells? No, yet you just went out of your way to essentially call me stupid.

Wait, you just brought in Huztlers Ban, which we both dont know why he exactly got banned and argue that Denzels Ban has nothing to do with this? XD Yeah, a Player who got banned without a Reason 2-3 years ago has more to do with my Ban appeal than something that happend some days ago, where he got his first ban for 1 day, which is the first "abuse", 2nd it wasnt against the rules - if you change the rule itself, what at this point some admins did, Striker and Peabody had to be banned too. Spider got 30min even tho he obvi. broke the Rule itself.I understand the rule, and i understand every part of the "added unwritten parts" - but it makes nonsens if one Player get banned for it and the other not - thats what I was talking about all the time, and you once again, like the 5th or 6th time now prooved that u didnt understood it.

Definition of stupid:

Why is Huztler's ban being brought up? I'm pretty sure I explained that: due to the similarity of the ban. Banned by different admin. And I happened to be on the day he got banned. I recorded a demo of him playing and happened to submit it to admin because something seemed very off by his movements. He was doing things that weren't possible without having a plugin or script. Admin spectate him and my demo also helped. He had been banned many times prior to that for a long list of offenses. Admins gave him a perm ban. He knew better and even admitted to it after the fact.
    Attempting to insult someone just further proves how toxic you are. I'm clearly and calmly explaining in a few things to you and drawing the similarities in offenses and behavior.
    There is no similarity except that there isnt any proof on this Forum.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest