YOU CAN PAY TO CHEAT?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I really don't see a problem with it. In the past I would buy Vip for ppl that couldn't afford it and they would give me a few hundred $K to a mill of Rp money. In reality they earned it, it's theirs and if they wanna sell it or trash it is up to them.

Now with buying vip for ppl, I like doing that cause it helps other players and it's also another way I can help support the server.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Wait… what?

I just got perm banned for passing game money from one account to another.

What’s the difference?

So If I bought that money from another account it’s ok? It’s encouraged??

I used two accounts to get an additional “daily spin”.
    I didn’t use that income to cheat up the biggest house on the map and put thousands of locks on doors. I didn’t use my massive excess of money gained from other accounts to intimidate players and build a huge gang army.

And I didn’t exploit the servers popularity to personally gain real world cash.

But after years of playing well and contributing to the server I’m perm banned and DOA (allegedly) is the highest ranked player?

What is this?
  • Captain Cock wrote:

Wait… what?

What’s the difference?

I didn’t use that income to cheat up the biggest house on the map and put thousands of locks on doors. I didn’t use my massive excess of money gained from other accounts to intimidate players and build a huge gang army.

But after years of playing well and contributing to the server I’m perm banned and DOA (allegedly) is the highest ranked player?

What is this?
    Dude, you've known for a very long time that it is expressly against the rules to use alt accounts. Especially to transfer wealth and/or items. It only appears on the MOTD in your screen EVERY time you login.
    coldcommunity.com/rp/conditional_rules.php

The post was edited 1 time, last by KILL THRILL n SPILL ().

• Captain Cock wrote:

Wait… what?

What’s the difference?

What is this?
    You can have two accounts just can not transfer wealth and items between them accounts. Everyone knows not to have and use an alt account for personal gain, you will get caught. You just admitted to having an alt to have extra spins when everyone else can only get 1? That's cheating man, not fair to everyone else. Why argue about the situation when you know you are/were in the wrong. Now if you never transferred those items and money all would have been well.

I can see and understand some points on ppl selling Rp money for real life money but those situations are completely different. With someone selling rp money and giving their money away is a completely different situation. It's one account, they earned all that wealth on that one account and it is theirs to do with what they please.

Tbh I was heart broken when this issue arose. I truly thought you were a great dude, still do and enjoyed having you around. I actually stated that exact quote to another admin.

Good luck my friend, also your ban was for 12 months, not a perm. If you feel that was unjust you can always request for it to be reduced in the ban appeals but that is a serious offense and alt's are always forced heavily.

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”

The post was edited 1 time, last by Capt_n3Mo: typo ().

• So if I want to cheat up my score I should pay another player cash, not use an alt account for 2 spins. I got it. My bad.

And to cheat past a perm ban I should set up a brand new Steam ID and pay Steam $10 for a new Deathmatch licence?

TBH I'd rather all that cheat cash went direct to Syle as thanks for the server.

But personally, I'm more for fairness rules. I broke the rules, so got a massive head kicking from Doom. Players hate on Doom all day, I never have and never will. I'll respect him and his ban decisions and go play somewhere else.

NumbNuts

(P.s. Duer and Doggy both triple Gay)
  • Captain Cock wrote:

And to cheat past a perm ban I should set up a brand new Steam ID and pay Steam $10 for a new Deathmatch licence?

NumbNuts

(P.s. Duer and Doggy both triple Gay)
    You are not perm banned, alt accounts always get permed but your NumbNuts account is not perm banned.

• People trading legitimately earned RP money for games or cash has been going on ever since I've been here. I have traded RP money for games several times over the years myself. This practice promotes server activity and will never be considered to be against the rules.

joshhite11 wrote:

You can always message syle if you’d like to buy some cash also.
    ^ This statement from Josh is incorrect. Syle may have sold money to players a long time ago , but hasn't done this in many years and probably never will again.

Numbnuts was transferring $140000 between his two accounts. This is wrong for so many reasons that it's hard to list them all here. I ask Numbnuts to imagine a server where every player has an alt account(or several) in order to evade identity for subversive reasons. It would be a disaster for players and staff alike. The severity of the 12 month ban is a reminder to all players that this practice will always be harshly dealt with. It hurt me to ban Numbnuts for this length of time because I have always liked him. I encourage Numbnuts to post a ban appeal to get this ban time possibly reduced. Numbnuts is a legendary RP player , and we would hate to lose him.