NumbNuts Ban appeal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NumbNuts Ban appeal

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12787263

Your in-game Name: NumbNuts

Why you got banned: Passing money between alternate account and this account

Other Information you think we should know:
    15 years on Steam, 4,057+ hrs on HLDM2 (which is pretty much the only game I play) A player on Cold Community server since it started. In all that time I’ve been banned for a couple of days only twice I think, for getting bored and being a bit of a dick. Always following a brief ban and time to cool down I never repeat the mistake. Never.

I’m a good, fair supportive player, usually keeping to myself. I help new players. Never starting a fight. Never rising when trolled. Never using offensive language or say stupid shit. (did get a bit fractious once defending Pizzabutt when she was getting trolled by players using aggressive sexual threats)

I openly admit I broke the rule on passing the proceeds from a second account’s daily spin to my other account.
    In my defense:

I really honestly didn't know it would result in a 12 month ban.

I got bored and frustrated (see my posts) as the server seeming to fade with low players or everyone AFK. So I committed a white collar crime, with no player victim.

My Alt account has all of my wealth $1.5M earned (99%) from fair work on the server, which is now gone, so ask for that loss to be taken into account.

I accept that I need to be banned for a while and accept whatever punishment is ultimately given, but ask for the length of ban to be reviewed in light of my appeal and genuine grovelling apologies to everyone.

NumbNuts

The post was edited 2 times, last by Captain Cock ().