soup soup soup cop app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• soup soup soup cop app

steam id: STEAM_0:1:88293877
    name: soup soup soup
    time played : 481+ hours

I want to be cop I played for around 480 hours i get the basics of arresting and releasing people through my encounters playing this server for awhile around 200 hours back in 2020 also. Thank you :)

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: yes

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: to enhance my experience on the server

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: arrest people with crime, keep peace in the streets, investigate crime

What is the function the Civil Protection?: arrest people with high enough crime, create lockdowns in time of panic, help people with daily challenges

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: probably not much from what I seen on the server if there getting mad I would get the people to stop so they will enjoy the server

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? 20 - 25 hours I play after work and on weekends

How will you benefit the server?: keeping the game interesting playing cop , helping with dailies, trying new stuff

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: tell him different ways to play basic info tips about the game and server jobs etc

Anything else you would like to add?: check above message at top thank you

--End Application--
  • Just please keep in mind being a cop is a trusted position in our community. If you get it and want to keep it please don't be typical Soup Soup Soup.
    Other than that I think he has a good sense of the rules, is active daily and knows the mod well. Im willing to give him a shot.

+1
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”