guy - Cop Application (fix)

• guy - Cop Application (fix)

Before I start, my dumbass managed to softlock my own post because I posted it in pending applications and not just applications. The locked one is pretty much the same application as the one below. Being said dumbass, I did not save my entire application, so I re-wrote the entire thing.
    Did I mention how awesome this forum is?

--Basic info--

In-Game name: guy
    SteamID: 76561198250643730
    Time played: 7d 18m

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?:
    Yep. I just spent 250k on a gang of my own, so that's fun.

Do you have a mic?:
    Yep.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    I don't really enjoy the GRIND of the normal jobs like hacking (snowden), drug growing, etc. I see people playing cop in the server, having access to this huge building, being able to arrest people, and it looks extremely fun to me. Also, money.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Around 1,800 crime, I'm authorized to arrest criminals, and jail them. Around 4,000 crime, I can bust their door down and arrest them. Another rule that is not noted is that you have to make the people you arrest as angry as possible, so you should call them names when they're rotting in their jail cell.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    First, I'd call them an asshole. Then I'd fight back, only if I was shot at in the life I am currently spawned into.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?
    10-20 hours. I AFK on weekdays, and play for hours on weekends.

How will you benefit the server?:
    I will benefit it by creating an environment of tension, where I keep criminals on their toes, trying to avoid me.
    Or, I can just get shot at. That's another option.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    Yes, I'd tell them to type in !tutorial, then I'd tell them some actual useful advice like a full in-depth tutorial on how to drug grow, buy property, lock down property, and other basics. I'd also give them some growing materials to start off with.

Anything else you would like to add?:
    Yeah. I've been playing this server for a bit now, and I'm really enjoying it. I've bought VIP, have grinded for hours, and I think applying for CP (change the acronym, please) is the next step in my gameplay here. I think it'll be very fun for me, and tolerated by everyone else.

-guy

The post was edited 1 time, last by guy ().

• Guy has been cop stripped for 24 hours. Using kickdoor w/ under 4k crime.

Feel as he never read over the rules.
    Willing to give him a second chance after he was told to read over the rules, and to take a look at Duer's guide to being a good cop.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Re employed, if rule break happens again Guy will be cop stripped for one year.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”