Noresult cop app

• Noresult cop app

In-Game name: Noresult
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:449160595
    Time played: 31hours right now after hours reset

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes i understand i am not in a gang so it wont be a problem

Do you have a mic?: Yes i have microphone

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because i like the role and enjoy playing it fits my roleplaying style really well there is alot of people commiting crimes so more civil protection wont be bad at all.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: at 1800 crime i can arrest the criminal and put him to jail at 4000 crime i am allowed to place a warrant to the criminal and kick his door. I cant shoot players until i or another officer get shot a

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Not to abuse cop keeping the city out of crime and helping others

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: The moment i get shot from a player is the moment i will respond and shoot back as a self defence

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? alot most of the time when im on and afk probably like 13h or more

How will you benefit the server?: Lower the crimes much as possible and keeping the town safe!

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no i have been here cop before 2018

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would teach the stuff what i know thats usefull ( how to make money where is the vendors you need and help out where ever needed etc )

Anything else you would like to add?: I enjoy this server really fun to play also this role would make it much funnier i enjoy playing this role and it would increase my hours really much!
  • accepted, re employed.

**UPDATE**

Cop has been removed, app has been denied as Doom has stated below.

Please don't lie, it will get you no where in life, will always come back to haunt you.
    Plus it makes you look like a shitty person. All you had to do was be honest, and apply for cop like everyone else does.

Good luck mate =/
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”

The post was edited 1 time, last by Capt_n3Mo ().

• Users Online 1

1 Guest