Got Jailed For 69k seconds (Doggy)

• Got Jailed For 69k seconds (Doggy)

Hi this is my first time posting on the forums and ive been playing on the Cold Community roleplay server on HL2DM for about a couple months or so now.

Ive been playing HL2DM on and off since the orange box and its fun to find a server with fun members that play almost everyday for the current state of the game.

With that being said i have come to enjoy hopping on the server here and there (about 2 times a week) to have fun, joke around, and help new players just as how i was helped when i was a new box.

All in all i enjoy the server but recently i came across a player by the name of Doggy and he started killing me which is no problem so i didnt let up on him and continued to DM him back.

Long story short i was smoking him in an even DM grudge match until he started getting butt hurt and slaying me every time i would respawn, or when he would see me approaching him in the map.

With that i had a few choice words for him, one of them being "This might be why this server is so dead". No one likes to put up with admin abuse, its annoying.

After that i was jailed for 69k seconds. I had some friends come to break me out a week later but they cant because im "Admin Jailed".

I would appreciate it if someone could set me free from this if not, whatever, it was fun playing on the server until i met this Doggy guy one night playing.

Thanks for reading,
    Xeros.

-Quick edit: i dont have a Demo but in this case i dont think it would be required as Doggy knows what he did and if the reason i specified wasnt why i was admin jailed then i would like to hear his side of the story on why because i was never told. Thanks !
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest