Joruñe's Cop Apply

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joruñe's Cop Apply

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, i understand it

Do you have a mic?: Yes, i usually dont use it but yes i have a mic.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I think would be great if the server has more civil protection online.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not Kill/shoot citizens unless they shoot you, no cuffing under 1800 crime and NO rebels in Police Dept.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Arrest criminals and Jail them. Protect the civil protection building.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Try to cuff him and jail him

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): 1-2 hours per day

How will you benefit the server?: Being active as cop and trying to be the best cop, as i said i think more cops are good to server activity

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, i was cop in the past in some roleplays

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Explain him he can use !tutorial command and help him with his questions, sometimes i give too items or money to new players

Anything else you would like to add?: borg

--End Application--
  • After looking back at multiple cop applications, admin abuse reports, admin strip, and denied cop applications in more recent years. I feel as it is best that you continue to play the role as rebel.
    You have a long history of showing you can not be in a position of authority or trusted.

Just today you were witnessed killing under 10's unprovoked.

I regretfully have to say DENIED

You switched to cop purposely to get Buu out of the house, you can't say that you were raiding the house because if you were then you would have taken all the printers that were in the rooms. Only cuffing Buu and not doing anything else means you went in there specifically to cuff him which you even say in chat during the event.

The Doggy wrote:

So not only have you used cop as an advantage over one person, you also favouritised by cuffing only him and not taking anything else inside the house.

Your cop will remain stripped until further notice and you will be forum banned for 2 days for triple posting.
    I've really grown tired of all the complaints we get when this asshole is a cop on our server. He has no respect for our community or our staff. Constants attempts to exploit have made him a total pain in the ass.

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

DENIED

... just noticed he was banned this morning too
    You switched to cop purposely to get Buu out of the house, you can't say that you were raiding the house because if you were then you would have taken all the printers that were in the rooms. Only cuffing Buu and not doing anything else means you went in there specifically to cuff him which you even say in chat during the event.

The Doggy wrote:

So not only have you used cop as an advantage over one person, you also favouritised by cuffing only him and not taking anything else inside the house.

Your cop will remain stripped until further notice and you will be forum banned for 2 days for triple posting.
    Im just showing the staff, You, Rat Meat and The Doggy hate me, so u want to see me out of the server

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Jorune wrote:

I just checked the logs and was not surprised to find out that I hate you too.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”