Knight's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Knight's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: kƝighƮ
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61908725
    Time played: 19 Days 23 hours.

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a
    Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the
    same time?: [Yes]

Do you have a mic?: [Yes]

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:Like the option of a switch up in gameplay, not just for me but for others as well.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Arrest players with more than 1800 crime

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    Protect civilians from the troubles of the city. arresting criminals.Investigate crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: i can take matters in my own hands and demonstrate it right back. Also can arrest them when they have enough crime.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? Roughly 30-40 hours. Eastern Daylight Time

How will you benefit the server?:Keeping the crime levels down on the streets. Also helping people get there daily challenges completed.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:No but its been some years. However I'm still familiar with how everything works.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Ask them if this is there first time playing. make sure they know the basic commands to navigate the game properly and maybe even give them a starter kit. Let them know the can always ask questions.

Anything else you would like to add?: I have been enjoying playing on the server since i came back. hope to keep sticking around. Appreciate the Staff of the server. Thanks! :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by Knight ().

• Cant help rebels with daily challenges but other than that great app, and seems like a good fit for cp. +1
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”