New map, new team ? Bountyhunter the next Sheriff of Amsterville ? Vote started !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New map, new team ? Bountyhunter the next Sheriff of Amsterville ? Vote started !

--Basic info--

In-Game name: BVF•Bountyhunter
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24265404
    Time played: 8 days, 11hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?:
    Very clear, I'll change from Gangster to Cop, it'll be a new career for me !

Do you have a mic?:
    Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    I already played as cop on Manni's rp several years ago. I liked it and I miss it. I think cop are important for the roleplay game, it might help increasing active players.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    No special treatment, don't try to heal unless asked, don't interfer in colleagues job, kickdoor command allowed if and only if +4k crime.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    Apply the law, correct bad behavior, give help for those in need, give food to our sextoys in PD secret undergrounds... oops, nevermind

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    I will give rpg to the others so they can defend themselves ! Besides that, I would cuff him like other criminal and tell him that box model players are not allowed to be killed unless they start. For sure, if he was to fight with the law (me) I would give him a lesson assaultrifle

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?
    I think around 2 hours a days so let's say 15h/week. I am at CET +2 (France/Switzerland)

How will you benefit the server?:
    I'll be active player as rebel and as cop. Make rebels job more challenging :P

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    Nope, if you don't know, read again from the top ! :rolleyes: *spoiler* I was cop on manni's rp many years ago

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    I'll tell him to come back when admin are online :D Well, I'll start with the basics, explain how roleplaying works and I help him discover the map. I will also share him links to the wiki and motd.

Anything else you would like to add?:
    Thanks for reading, enjoy the game !
    If it happens that you are hesitating, get in touch with me in-game, I'm sure we can negociate a bribe :whistling:

Vote yes : Reply Yes in the thread.

Vote no : Do a triple backflip on 1 foot.

--End Application--