Cam's Admin/Staff Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cam's Admin/Staff Application

Steam Name: Cam's but everyone knows me by DarkDevil256

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67831472

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Since I was 12 years old maybe younger. I can't seem to remember when I first joined the community but it had to of been 8 to 10 years ago. Mind blowing to say but over the years some people in the community watched me grow into an adult.

What does being a staff member entail?: Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:

Being a staff member inquires that you have the responsibility to make sure members of the community correctly follow the rules. As an admin you are a player just like everyone else on the server. I think being granted admin is a very powerful matter and I believe I could help keep the community growing!

The main objective as a staff member is to help anyone to the extent and make sure members of the community correctly follow the rules. If someone needs propping done in their home, I will certainly do it for that individual. Help new players who join that don't know how to play so that they stay or play again. Make it a fun outstanding place to spend your free time for all kinds of people!

I feel like I can earn a staff position because I am a respectful trustworthy person.

I been here since the beginning even though I was a child.

I'm always active when I can be.

I'm a loyal member and many people enjoy my company.

I drive myself to help others. I'm that person who will put others before myself.

I welcome new players to the community and help them learn how to play the game, so they aren't confused.

I think the community needs another loyal member for the staff position that can always be active when other staff members are not.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:

Yes, when I was younger I was an admin on many Garry's Mod server's but as I got older I started to make my own servers. I have plenty of admin experience. Nearly a year ago today, I had my own community called "Incendiary" that hosted servers on a game called Rust. The servers averaged 50 players everyday with consistent donations and cheaters everywhere for me to ban. I can take care of intense situations like someone who breaks rules or cheats on a game.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely): Yes

a). Kicking a player: /kick [player] "reason"

b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban [playername] 1440 "give reason"

c). Creating a prop: /db_create [prop]

d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit

e). Saving a prop: /save

f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor [Door #]

g). How to look up any SourceMod command: /help

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking:

without further ado, I would tell the player to not say or accuse anything to the suspected player of hacking so he doesn't toggle the cheats off. Then notify the staff team about the incident to keep an eye out for the suspect. Lastly, I would record, demo and spectate the suspected person and gather more information from other staff members before I make my final decision on banning the player.

A cop is rdming other players:

I'll have a conversation with that cop and tell him it's only okay to rdm if they're shot at first, or rebels that are inside the police department or in any form of a PD area.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours:

Instantly spectate the player that is being accused of killing players that are under ten hours and remind that rebel you cannot initiate a fight with a under ten then give that person a warning for the first offense, after that I would notify all admins of the incident so they can keep a look out.

If the accused player keeps on killing the under 10, I would ban that player for a couple hours or set an appropriate time for the ban depending on his last bans.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before:

I would welcome the new player to the server and direct them to the !motd or !tutorial to help them have a better understanding on how to play. I usually help new players by giving them weapons, items and making money with them.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up:

Well being cop is a position for trusted members of the community. I would first check with other admins and players to investigate the situation and then check the players cop application for any comments. If the player has a minor offense and filed an appeal already see if we can lower the cop strip. If the player did not create an appeal I would tell them to make one on the website so we can help from there.

Have you read and understood the community rules?:

Yes, I've read and understood all the rules been familiar with it for years.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?:

Totally!

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?:

Yes, as an admin you are a player just like everyone else.

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?:

Yes, an admin should receive the same punishment as a player if they abuse their power or break any rules.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application!