illegal shit, breaking server rules

• illegal shit, breaking server rules

hello its hustler and i want to ask - how does it feel when admins breaking server rules blyat?
    everybody knows the rule about fences outside the house - "you can freeze fences in the public area"
    so my question is - why this shit ( on the photo below) is legal?
    it takes away the common space. this is a common territory, it does not belong to him. I love jumping in this place, why I cant do it now?
    Files
    • aN1GOMPD5mo.jpg

(521.16 kB, downloaded 11 times, last: )
    • JPy3YP-MWWA.jpg

(592.28 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )
    • oNjfELhAbE8.jpg

(528.3 kB, downloaded 9 times, last: )
    • y3XRzDedrvA.jpg

(563.86 kB, downloaded 8 times, last: )
  • hustler wrote:

hello its hustler and i want to ask - how does it feel when admins breaking server rules blyat?
    everybody knows the rule about fences outside the house - "you can freeze fences in the public area"
    so my question is - why this shit ( on the photo below) is legal?
    it takes away the common space. this is a common territory, it does not belong to him. I love jumping in this place, why I cant do it now?
    Yeah, that's not exactly public space, it's someone's base. And over the years it has always been propped like that or propped in a similar manner.
  • shwifty wrote:

because the admins have cocks taped to their gaming chairs with countless amounts of redbull farts and mac and cheese stains
    But the admins you talk shit about are the ones you are asking to have a perm ban removed?? OOOOOOOOOOOOk
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest

• Tags