cop strip request

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cop strip request

IGN : nut
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18553915
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997373559

reporting
    IGN: MF Rasul
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65901278
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092068284/

requesing cop strip of. baba rasul harrasment , following me into my base then kicking doors to leave .

The last 4 minutes of demo you can clearly see and hear him saying he can kick doors ,no one in base has crime higher than 1800 .

..nut demo mediafire.com/file/gvq4g2czsh9pz29/rasist.dem/file
  • my pov:
    I don't see the problem in walking with someone into their base if the door is open as a cop.
    Nut isn't the first person I did this with for some banter. Usually people don't think much of it, or take it with humor, not as 'harassment'.
    I know it's hard to believe but I thought to an extent that I was having a laugh WITH Nut because he didn't shoot me.
    That being said, in retrospect, I do admit it was childish.

For the sake of honesty, I kicked the door to leave out of fear that he will time it such that he starts combat with me and I'll be stuck or suspect to SoC.
    But, again, to be honest, I've actually done this door kick before in situations where someone entrapped in their, or someone's base.
    I do acknowledge that in this case, I got myself in the situation. But again, to be fair, Nut didn't shoot.

And because they usually don't protest against it, alongside the fact that the closest rule applicable to this situation is that once IN the base with nothing to do, a cop can only kickdoor to leave,
    I genuinely thought it's well within the rules. A grey area at the very least. One of many in the rules that are regularly exploited.

If I indeed broke a rule, I apologize and ask you to please point me to where that is clearly stated, or just tell me not to do it anymore and I will respect that from now on.
  • lol even hustler had wittier justifications for about his racism.
    Like that time he called me a Black-ass. Then explained that he thought my real name is "Blake Ess"
    Both are pathetic but one of them at least gives you a chuckle and isn't a sad attempt at justifying your prejeduce.

Also, Nut kills an under 10 unprovoked at tick 190000. Just thought it's noteworthy.
  • Cops can go any place on map that they want to, or kickdoor to get out of anyplace they are stuck in, as long as they are not kicking door to go further in they do not have to suicide out.

If Rasul kicked his way in, that would be different, but it looks like he followed someone through the doors unbeknownst to them.

I think the cop was in the right, the MOTD seems to support what I'm saying.
  • here's johnny wrote:

but then he followed me kicking doors
    This is a false claim and clearly a Lie out of desperation.
    Once I started kicking doors, I was clearly heading straight out, only kicking doors blocking my pathway out.
    I didn't stop, or linger, or stall, didn't go back and forth, didn't 'follow' Nut or even look at him, didn't kick further in, didn't use it for personal gain, didn't benefit anyone else with it.
  • The fact that you kicked door to leave when you were never initiated a cop raid is what bothers me.
    It would be different if you were raiding a base at 4k+ crime but at that point there was no raid. Once inside the base you should have killed yourself, not kick door to get out.

If a rebel follows someone into a base they do no have keys to, they do not have access to kickdoor and much kill them selves. In my opinion you abused kickdoor as no raid was in progress.

We have been getting way to many complaint a racists comments, and that needs to STOP NOW.

Now back to kickdoor, the rule is clear:

Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime. - This is only allowed if there is a door between you and the criminal with 4k crime+, regardless of door ownership. - During a Kickdoor raid of 4k crime+ any citizens inside are to be shot on sight. - Once all criminals with 4k crime+ have been cuffed OR jailed you may only use kickdoor to leave the property.
    Cop Strip for 2 weeks. Can re apply when 2 weeks is up.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”

The post was edited 1 time, last by Capt_n3Mo ().