SteamID: STEAM_0:0:609961076
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180187880/

--Accused member information--

IGN: hot blaze (or BrenDEN)
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430192583
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198820650894/

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: Cheating

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: I believe the demo contains brenden getting multiple headshots (or at least 1shots) in a row. Previously he was struggling to kill any of us. Unfortunately we started recording after he began doing this, so we do not have all the evidence we would like (including a time where he seemed to know exactly where my head was despite me being behind a wall) but there is enough that hopefully you can see what we are talking about.

The "Brenden" demo is him when we believe he was cheating, the "Demo" demo is after he knew we were recording.

Are we 100% certain that the demos will prove he's cheating? No, but it's the best we have at the moment.

Witnesses at the scene: LilRunner, Sandman, LilWalker, Puppy, and possibly Villain. There may be other people, I just am not sure.

Was there an admin online at the time?: No. Well, techincally Nemo was but he was not active.

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Does this player have any previous bans?: I'm sure he does, but not for cheating lol.

Proof of rule breaking: Since "The parameter "ClassName" is missing or invalid." I had to use mega.nz to store the demos. But they are still demo files.

The "Brenden" one is when he was good.

The "Demo" one is after he knew we were recording.

mega.nz/folder/wFEmWJhT#5pWU4JUeMHjwpNtjeJyOcQ

The post was edited 2 times, last by wellywitdashelly ().

• I can fully say that I've dmed with very skilled and talented players before and think that this could be skill but I've known Brendan for quite awhile and he's never been this good until these past few months. I Believe that this could be cheating in some way whether an aim assist or full on aimbot but there's really no way of truly knowing since Valve hasn't kept up on the old VAC server protection for awhile. I feel that we could all be wrong here but I have a very good feeling that this could be aim assist
    -Bring me a dream, bum bum bum bum 8)
  • I will put my words in here... there was 5 of us (i know for sure) actively shooting at BrenDEN. Somehow NONE of us could barley get a shot in. Im new still learning so me i understand i suck lol however, runner, sandman, and welly have been playing for years and are very good. Even they couldn't kill him. BrenDEN was getting combo whore after combo whore. Ill give brenden he is alright but not like that. After a while we all left and went to Sandman's house because we had been recording etc. Then BrenDEN asked where we went and when we went back he was getting destroyed. Even i killed him a couple of times. :)
  • i was there when this was going on.. Brenden connected and we all started shooting and killing him easy... he then got mad proceeded to do his little yelling on the mic then switch to absolutely destroying us and being able to head shot all of us.. it went from killing him easy to barley being able to get a shot off on him.. im not sure if he was cheating but after he kept getting killed its like he turned into the best player in the world and was Getting multiple triple kills and combo whores...
  • Denied,
    no real evidence. We will keep a look out in the mean time.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest