shot throw the fence by rpg

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• shot throw the fence by rpg

IGN: hustler
    SteamID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895
    Steam Profile:

--Accused member information--

IGN: Wellywitdashelly
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:609961076
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180187880/

What rules did said player break?: shot throw the fence by rpg and soc

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: demo

Witnesses at the scene: nobody

Was there an admin online at the time?: sleep

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?:

Does this player have any previous bans?: i d k

Proof of rule breaking: disk.yandex.ru/d/WD1Zd4FVIjjWKA
  • Im pretty sure we had this chat a few weeks ago. We can not shoot rpg's at fences and other props to cause splash damage to a player that is behind it.
    Must use a weapon that has a clear line of travel to the other player. Helps keep it fair with our props, so props can not be abused.

I would really hate to ban you as you are a great, and very active player. You truly try you're best to follow the rules. If ever unsure....just don't do it and ask an admin. Pm, discord..

We will make a decision soon on what action to take.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Capt_n3Mo wrote:

Im pretty sure we had this chat a few weeks ago. We can not shoot rpg's at fences and other props to cause splash damage to a player that is behind it.
    Must use a weapon that has a clear line of travel to the other player. Helps keep it fair with our props, so props can not be abused.

I would really hate to ban you as you are a great, and very active player. You truly try you're best to follow the rules. If ever unsure....just don't do it and ask an admin. Pm, discord..

We will make a decision soon on what action to take.
    We may have and I just don't remember it. If that's the case, then I apologize. All I remember is asking and having many people tell me "hustler always says that" or something. But yes, I understand I may have to be banned.
  • Honestly, why is this a rule in the first place? And if it is, why isn't it explicitly stated anywhere? It's a bit ridiculous that at almost 150 hours that the first I hear of this is in a ban request. It seems like something that can be very easily solved outside of admin action by just having an ounce of sense when having your place propped.

If you're really worried about fences being splashed through, use a solid prop like the coffin lid for the final layer instead of making a ban request. Simple as that.