i received 1 month ban for 1 second doorblock by accident

• i received 1 month ban for 1 second doorblock by accident

Your in-game Name: hustler

Why you got banned: because admin ( ap thundershorts) spectate my game , so he ban me ( as i can see) for accidently 1 second doorblock ( i just came in house , stand to go inventory but someone tryed to open door and door touched my body and close back, i switched my position at this second and go away).
    ap thundershorts said in ban description that what was multiply doorblock... - this is number 1 bullshit. i didnt any doorlock on purpose blyat.

Other Information you think we should know: this ban is not fair because i didnt do anything illegal blyat . i can admit when i did some shit and i can receive punisnment , but this situation is not fair blyat. just understand how i see that - 1 month ban for 1 second accindetly doorblock just 1 body doortouch blyat.

p.s. brenden received ban for same shit in same day by same admin but he recerived 2 days ban and me 1 MONTH, just answer me- why blyat? he got more band than me . ( watch my jpegs)

p.s2. this is admin abuse
    Files
    • bren.jpg

(106.71 kB, downloaded 10 times, last: )
    • me.jpg

(111.06 kB, downloaded 5 times, last: )
  • You simply got caught, own it, do your time, and stop screeching improperly in discord about it, as you can be banned there as well if you don't stop. Also, making insults in CC Discord and comparing your infractions to BrenDEN is irrelevant. I witnessed you doorblock more than once on this occasion/location, and I took action as I'm supposed to. It's not personal... you have more accidents and excuses than most of the player base combined. It's your actions that always bring these bans about, cause and effect matters here. BrenDEN at least admitted he doorblocked, and has less of a history of egregious server violations than you do, so I gave him a lighter ban that was commensurate with the totality of his violations and in line with our punishment guidelines. If you want to get technical, you are overdue for a perm ban due to the totality of your violations, and as your last ban was 2 months, technically I should have given you a 4 month ban. I'm trying to send you a message, without just ejecting you from the server entirely. If I WAS out to get you, I would have permed you instantly, and certainly after the shit you pulled when you attempted to make it personal and leave some nasty comments on my personal Youtube channel that I shared with the player base in good faith. Luckily I have my set my account to hold all comments for approval prior to release on my videos, so nice try... didn't work. It's sad that I actually had to consider doing this for precisely this reason... that some disgruntled player would lose there shit when I had to perform an unpopular admin duty, and as a result they may go into full child mode and try to do something as childish as try to exact revenge over a stupid game, and bleed this shit over into my personal life. Thanks for validating my paranoia, well done sir. This will be all I have to say about this (to you), and I hope you just take your medicine, and come back rested and ready to play straight. More than one admin has already asked me why I did not perm you... which suggests that several of the active admins have had enough, and may have in fact banned you, where I did not. Please consider that you are (and have been) on thin ice, and any future violations (accidental or otherwise) will most likely end with a perm ban for you if you do not change your behavior. --Thunder
  • so, you saying that I allegedly left some comments on your youtube channel, in this regard I have a few questions.
    1- who told you and do you have proof that I left a comment in your channel?
    2 - what does this have to do with the server and the game, why did you write about it?
    3 - initially you gave me a ban for 2 days 12 hours, but after a while (I guess after the comments appeared in your YouTube channel) you changed the ban lenght to 1 month. do I understand correctly that you changed the ban period only based on personal fictional fantasies about your personal YouTube channel that has nothing to do with either the server or my ban?
  • Answers below:
    1- who told you and do you have proof that I left a comment in your channel? -- I know your real identity, have for a long time (from a mistake you made while in-game)... so there's that. And no, I'm not going to play 20 questions on that topic, and despite your belligerence towards me, I will not share that information with others. I'd send you a fruit basket to prove it, but again... not worth my time.

2 - what does this have to do with the server and the game, why did you write about it? -- You thought you were being cute and anonymous, neither are true.

3 - initially you gave me a ban for 2 days 12 hours, but after a while -- I always enter bans initially as "sm_ban playername 3600 "Reason"" Which allows me to make the ban active while in-game, and then it allows me time to research Sourcebans for ban history, after which I adjust if necessary to follow the ban doubling guidelines if applicable. As I said, your last ban was 2mos, I could have made it 4mos. Don't push your luck pal. This was done PRIOR to me discovering your comment on Youtube, and despite this fact you were banned for less time than you should have gotten. I could show you timestamps on these transactions, but I've already spent too much time on this, and I'm not going to let you waste any more of my time. <-- I really mean that ;)

Thanks for shopping Cold Community -- Thunder
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest

• Tags