The Guy's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Guy's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: The Guy
    SteamID:76561198129685876
    Time played: 3d 8h 1m

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?:

Yes I have no plans joining a gang anytime soon.

Do you have a mic?:

yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

Personally I have played cop in the past many years ago and its always really fun stopping people from breaking there friends out of jail and collecting bountys off people who have ben dming alot.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

no jail until 1800 crime, no /kickdoor until 4k crime and shoot everybody inside, dont release another cops prisoner , absolutely no rebels in the PD, do not collude with other players to gain xp or elo in any way and do not kill yourself to give other people weapons or arrest people for personal gain
    What is the function the Civil Protection?:

too keep the rebels in line and crime. also encourages other players to want to do gang wars/PD raids if there is a cop online at the time.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:

i would expect nothing less for rebels to try and shoot the police and if the succeed its a fair fight but once somebody reaches 1800 crime my goals are to now arrest the player at all cost

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?

im in the pacific time zone and im usually on from 4-10pm depending on the work week.
    How will you benefit the server?:

ill be an active participant in the community and try to support a healthy stable player base by encouraging new players to play and have a good time.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:

no ive ben cop on a few different half-life rp servers

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:

yes, id show them the basics on how dailies/jobs work and show them around the stores for things to buy.

Anything else you would like to add?:

looking forward to becoming a cop -The Guy