Repent1337:)’s Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Repent1337:)’s Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Repent1337:)
      SteamID: 76561199256196123

Time played: 290+ Days

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Affirmative.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I will use if necessary.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: We need more cops! I’ve been here a while, and now that I know the rules pretty well I feel more comfortable with the position.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Can arrest at 1800 crime, kick doors at 4000, cannot shoot anyone unless provoked, no one allowed in PD(KOS),

What is the function the Civil Protection?: I will be clearing crime, and be someone to fight against.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Fight back until they reach enough crime, then attempt to arrest the suspect.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? I spend170+ish hours a week in the server(a lot of afk), I will go cop when I can. I am in the Pacific time-zone, USA.

How will you benefit the server?: I intend to follow all the rules and I try not to be a toxic player. I think we can all benefit the server in a unique way if we try.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will tell them about the !tutorial and answer any questions I can for them.

Anything else you would like to add?: Thank-you server staff for taking care of the place!
    • Approved +1
      Employed 10/2/22
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”