»[Ax]mr.Petro«'s Admin application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• »[Ax]mr.Petro«'s Admin application

Steam Name: »[Ax]mr.Petro«

SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:36851628)

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: actually long time ago, don't even sure if its the same server since 2013 or diffrent RP server.

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: i hate who breaking the rules

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: i was an admin be4 in the same server

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick name reason
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban name "number-of-hours" reason
    c). Creating a prop:/db_create “prop”
    d). Freezing a prop:/freezit
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor door number
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_searchcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: i will make sure then i will take an action.

A cop is rdming other players: i will warn him, telling the rules then if he repeat it then i will take action against him

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: warn, kick, ban.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: telling them rules /tutorial, motd and the basics

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: i will check the forum applications and make sure its not removed then i will help him

Have you read and understood the community rules?: yes

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: yes

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: yes
  • +1
    Mr Petro is an all around amazing guy. Very kind, outgoing and fair. Has been an active and contributing member to our community for many many years and feel as he would be a great addition to our team again.

Petro aka Mr. Bean for admin 2023 =D
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”