Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: El Muchacho
    SteamID: zcrewjhon
    Time played: 165 hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes understood

Do you have a mic?: Yep!

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Crime is rampant, people are scared, and they need someone to assist them with living a comfortable life without having to worry about the criminal scum running rampant through the streets. I'd like to think I can help with that.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: NO rebels allowed inside or on top of the PD, only jail after a person has accrued 1,800 crime, Kickdoor open when someone is past 4,000 crime, and absolutely NO killing players unprovoked.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To protect and serve the innocent civilians residing in freemancity.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Defend myself against the criminal as long as I can. If they do reach enough crime, jail them to avoid further complications.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone): between 30-50 depending on IRL duties (CST)

How will you benefit the server?: I've been asking myself that ever since I joined. Been nice to nearly everyone, have become good friends with all of those people, welcomed and helped new players to understand the game, and help get them off their feet etc. As a cop I can do all of those things and achieve so much more by helping reduce crime and keep players even more safe by taking the problem right off the streets and putting it into jail.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no (previously instated as a cop on PetRocksRP server many years back)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: As stated earlier, people can attest to me helping new players by showing them commands, rules, showing them how to do several jobs, giving any advice I can and giving money to players if needed. And most importantly making friends with them to keep them engaged on the server :)

Anything else you would like to add?: I have been playing RP for 15 years on an off, I've been a cop on other servers for 1,000+ hours and although my latest stint on styles server has only been over the course of a mere 160 hours, I firmly believe that becoming a cop would be beneficial to the players of this server and not just to me. RP has been part of my life since my childhood and it means a lot being able to come back onto Half Life and see this community still thriving. The least I can do to repay the debt I have towards rp is to give other people the same long lasting memories and help them enjoy this game as much as I do.
    :hi: rofl