Prop admin application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Prop admin application

Steam Name: TH3_CR4ZY_L3K4

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:51463595

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: since 2015 my name was different: ExTAsY

What does being a staff member entail?: following the rules is my top priority also as a normal player i help new players and show them how roleplay works. the basic idea of my prop admin is that i have more time than the other admin so i can take more work off their hands regarding props

Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: i am reliable and can be trusted i know what this position means

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: i used to have my own server and i was admin on a german server back in 2013

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely): /
    a). Kicking a player: /
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /
    c). Creating a prop: !db_create “prop”
    d). Freezing a prop: !freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: !save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: !searchcmd or sm_searchsmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: i will alert an admin and tell him about the incident

A cop is rdming other players: then i will also contact an admin and tell him the facts of the case

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: i will inform him that it is forbidden to kill players under 10 hours otherwise it can lead to server exclusion

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: i will tell him that there is the command !tutorial and if he still needs help i will tell him the rules and how to play on the server

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: then i will refer him to an admin

Have you read and understood the community rules?: yes

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: yes

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: yess

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: yes i understand and i can assure that this will never happen as i am trustworthy and happy to help the admins
  • L3ka is extremely active, well liked by almost all, knows the server and community well. I think he would be and do very well in our trusted position.

+1
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”