HLPython's Civil Protection Application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HLPython's Civil Protection Application.

--Basic info--

In-Game name: [TÐK] ۣ๖ۣۣԀλʇɥou
      SteamID: 76561198050053342
      Time played: 7d 2h 7m

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?:

>>>Yes.

Do you have a mic?:

>>>I have several :)

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

>>>Well I'm not in a gang or want to play the game like that at all, this seems like a much better idea (IMO) .

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

>>>Cop Rules //Just spent 20 minutes reading that through slowly.
      >>>But seriously, crime threshold for arrests is 1800, ( bash a door down to arrest someone 4000. )
      >>>don't random murder anyone.
      >>>No one allowed in PD except members of the force, lockdowns no civilians allowed out of civ buildings -under 10h rules
      >>>Don't abuse cop role to help friends/gangs / don't play favourites, etc.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:

>>>Police force for the in-game community/city / to keep crime to as good of a minimum as possible.
      >>>Otherwise, to at least give the appearance of keeping crime to as minimum as possible.
      >>>To waste taxpayers money prosecuting minor felonies while letting actual psychopaths out of jail, ok nvm...

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:

>>> I'd avoid them until they reach the crime threshold, unless they directly attack me, in which I'll shoot/arrest them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?

>>>Australia, East coast. I could do a few hours per week to be honest.

How will you benefit the server?:

>>>Actually being there as someone who actually plays, rather than just sit afk or troll.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:

>>>Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:

>>>Yes, (At time of writing) I'm often the only one who helps people on our servers in Aus, as unfortunate as that is.
      >>>^^^I may be being overly dramatic and exaggeratory about that.

Anything else you would like to add?:

>>>I've played on cold hl2dm for a little while, a lot of afk for the money but also playing a few roles.
      >>>I have a genuine interest in the RP mode, and would like to help people get to know the game.
      >>>I feel like it can only benefit hl2dm as a whole to be honest.

--End Application--
    • >>Actually being there as someone who actually plays, rather than just sit afk or troll.,

can you please elaborate more on this? Most would say you are a troll as well, and I have seen you afk on cold community and the Deathrow server.

I would be willing to give you a chance to play as cop. Would like to see more active cops on.
      Just remember, don’t abuse kickdoor, do not hit rebels with stunstick unless they have crime and don’t push rebels. Most of all, have fun!
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • I've been afk an awful lot on there, because it's a great way to farm cash. Sure I visited deathrow's to see what that was all about, for like half an hour at most from what I can remember. It was pretty empty and boring.

">>Actually being there as someone who actually plays, rather than just sit afk or troll.,"

Ok so what I mean, when I join cold RP I can probably count on my right hand the number of times I've seen anyone playing combine/cop. Out of joining probably a few times a week or so. To afk or otherwise. If no one's playing cop, it's logical to put that forward as a reason why I want to do it.

Also whenever I play for a long period of time, in some job I'd eventually get screwed by someone randomly blowing my head of repeatedly anyway, so almost no point. None playing combine, no one really stays in jail for that long anyway.

As for me trolling, I pretty much only fight back at people who kill me anyway.

I didn't mean to come off as passive-aggressive either.
    • Accepted and Employed, have fun =D
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”