n3mo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• community seemed cool when i first joined.
    learned some of the rules.
    got banned twice for confusion.
    now. nonstop griefing my n3mo.
    n3mo kicks my door in as a cop when my crime is 0.
    n3mo appears outside my window on the 3rd floor VIP apartments and kills me.
    n3mo jails me and switches sides to riot, planting SLAMs outside the jail where i will respawn.

its a laugh. tired of being chatgagged everytime another mod comes on or whenever i have complaints to voice.

is this fun? no.
    will i be back? probably
    will n3mo stop griefing me? probably not.
    but i'd like to say i dont appreciate it. its not fun or fair in anyway and probably isnt a good look for a dying breed of roleplay servers based on a game from 2007, just saying.

all the love to everyone else in the community except n3mo.

The-Cheese

ps N3mo sucks.
  • 1) I'm not a cop, its called a lockpick
    2) My gang job is framer, so when we dm I give you my crime.
    3) You broke rules in front of other admins, and myself so we agreed on the bans
    4) You troll and cry about EVERYTHING with EVERYONE
    5) Another admin has told you to stop making fake accusations and to show proof.
    6) I gaged you in the chat because I was trying to teach a new player the mod and you kept spamming right right right right in the chat...

Grow up dude, its a dm server...you have dug your grave with half the server and now you will lay in that grave.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • incorrect. how am i in jail with no cops online?
    point #3 is fair. i am still learning how this server operates.
    point #4, completely disagree. ive been nice and helpful with lots of new people joining over the christmas holidays and you've done nothing but propagate this lie that im a bad egg. i wish i had known this was the way it would be before i dropped money on VIP. now its gone to waste.

#5 which admin? can you name them? do i need to constantly be running OBS studios to catch you breaking the rules?
    #6 you can't switch between grief killing me inside my own apartment and then teaching new players how the game operates when ive been asking for the same help for weeks.

no need for a reply from you, just please go away.
  • You can record a demo in console, type record and give it a name. Please record, I ALWAYS DO.

With gang job framer, I can give you my crime. When I give you 3200 crime or more you get bounty. When killed with 3200 crime you go to jail. Cops dont need to be online for someone to be sent to jail.

You have NEVER asked me for help. I can multi task dude, you cant talk, rean and dm at the same time??

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • good to know. would have been helpful to have this information before being singled out as a new player on this server. this was all helpful information but still doesnt explain how you can leap 3 stories in the air to griefkill me in my VIP apartment. guess ill record next time, thanks for the tip.
  • Jump 3 stories... called a gauss gun, can use it to long jump. Its a prestige weapon /prestige.....once again saying im cheating when you don't even know wtf you are talking about. Constantly call me a clown and a cheater.....Have you ever played half life??

• as an admin you're in a place of power over new players. thank you for the clear, concise, and respectful answers but you are a clown and shouldnt have admin privileges. not a cheater i guess but cool. thanks for the info.
    yes ive played half life before. i bought it at best buy in 2007. have you ever spoken to another human being face to face? this is not how people act or react. again, thanks for the respect and all the wonderful answers. looking forward to the continued professional relationship we have.
  • Nemo sucks wrote:

as an admin you're in a place of power over new players. thank you for the clear, concise, and respectful answers but you are a clown and shouldnt have admin privileges. not a cheater i guess but cool. thanks for the info.
    yes ive played half life before. i bought it at best buy in 2007. have you ever spoken to another human being face to face? this is not how people act or react. again, thanks for the respect and all the wonderful answers. looking forward to the continued professional relationship we have.
    That makes absolutely no sense. I don't abuse my admin power for personal gain in the server. Yes I am trusted with additional commands the reg player base does not have but that at the end of the day Im a player just like you and everyone else. I do enjoy propping and helping players all they have to do is ask. Ask anyone in the server, most would tell you I am loved and respected by almost the whole player base. Im honest, and play the game well.

At the same time, which most ppl tend to forget I am a player just like you and the rest of the server. I played the game the same way I do now before I was an admin. I think you have a twisted understanding what being an admin really is. I am a player that is trusted by many. They don't just give admin out to just anyone.

Quit crying and play the damn game, read the wiki here on the forums, read the motd before you scream out someone is cheating or abusing.