Spider Ban Appeal

• Spider Ban Appeal

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:18063569

Your in-game Name: spider

Why you got banned: top toxicity

Other Information you think we should know:

First of all i want to apologize for my behaviour.
    Also i want to mention my very toxic behaviour was suppose to be in trolling way not in creep or some twisted way.

I know i upset many good generated players of server and by that i want to really apologize to them.
    Also i want to mention i dont have many bans. I had 5 short bans all of them cause of trolling and final one permanent one.
    Also i did not send those creepy send message throu steam as form of ban evasion.

I wasnt warned that i will be permed if i continue either. i was warned by player not by an admin.
    I honestly didn't know my action would result in a permanent ban.

If you remove or shorten my ban i swear i will be nicer player to everyone. Also to admins hand of doom and thundershorts, they really dislike me.
    By that i want to say my sorry to admins Thundershorts and hand of doom for provocation and other dumb stuff i did.
    Aswell i want to apologize to lilrunner and lilwalker for disturbing and toxic post via steam. They are good and loyal member of community and they deserve better treatment by me.

I wish i could get a chance to get fresh start if it isnt too late.
    I really thought my actions and i can tell im changed person. not kidding... also some stuff happened in my personal life and i dont Have power to be idiotic again i miss playing and relaxing on the server.
  • You really think we're going to believe that you're not going to be toxic when you were given multiple warnings before you were banned to stop harassing other players and yet you chose not to? Not to mention the fact that you were already perm chat and voice muted for being toxic, you were given far more chances than you really deserved imo. 90% of other online multiplayer games would have banned you for far less obscene and frankly plain creepy language that you used towards other players, probably with zero warning as well. We won't tolerate that kind of speech being used towards other players here, if you want to say that kind of shit then go hire a prostitute or something if you're really so sad and lonely that you have to harass people online.

Denied.