Bingley's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bingley's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: Bingley_Dust_uwu
      SteamID: 76561197985968541
      Time played: 84 hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to clean the crackheads and criminals off the streets of Freeman City, and protect the innocent new players against the many assholes. Basically, I will take all these sons a' bitches down.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
      - don't shoot at rebels unless they shoot you or another cop first
      - can only use kickdoor to get to a criminal with 4000+ crime
      - criminals can be cuffed and sent to jail at 1800+ crime
      - don't collude with rebels, be an actual cop and play fair
      - a cop must stop shooting another cop if they ask you too
      - do not switch back and forth or use cop privileges for exploiting

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
      The function of Civil Protection is to lock up all the psychos and criminals, to keep civilians safe agains maniacs, and to show superiority over the rebels.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
      I would fuck their ass.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?
      Fairly active (5-7 days a week) but will probably be less active when school starts after christmas break.

How will you benefit the server?:
      I will play fairly and as a cop should for the sake of roleplay. Really I just want to have fun with being a cop and spice things up a bit.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
      I will explain to them the basics in a very simple manner and help them however I can.

Anything else you would like to add?:
      I appreciate your time :3
    • +1

think he would make a great cop
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • Accepted, Have fun =D
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”